Chapter 4 - Slenderman's Woods, Intruders And Pyromania

Hello~! Sorry it took so long to update. he he he... Oh an update for my Sally costume: The shoes and gloves came in the mail yesterday and I already had the jeans~! 

I don't own Black Butler Or Creepy Pasta or the video

-------------------------------------

(A/N: Play the song when I say to OK!)

~Night~

??? POV

I kept thinking about what I just witnessed just hours ago, as I walked back to the mansion. 'She's losing control. We have to stop, save her.' I sighed as I neared an abandoned cabin in the middle of the forest, 'She'll end up just like I did, if we can't get to her soon.'

As soon as I reached the door, I walked in... only to be greeted by a kick in the face from a certain elf look alike.

"Ahh! Shit!" I screamed as I hit the wall, then slid down to the floor holding my jaw.

"HA HA HA! I got you! How do you like them appals?!" The elf laughed as he did a shameless victory dance.

"You idiot! It's 'How do you like them APPLES' not 'appals'." I stated as I stood up, completely forgetting why I came here in the first place, "And quit trying to talk like a human, it's annoying."

"Awwwwww, come on Jiffy! I know you don't mean that~!" He said as he slowly backed away.

My eye twitched, "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!! MY NAME IS JEFF THE KILLER! LEARN IT WELL, BEN!" I yelled at him, he covered his ears.

'DAMN! Why does everyone call me that?! Ever since Grey misheard my full name, she won't quit calling me that! And what's worse? Now everyone calls me that!' I clenched my fist around my knife, trying desperately not to kill this moron, 'What the hell? I'm a Killer, feared by many! Not some cute jar of peanut butter!'

"Hey what's the reason you came back so early? Weren't you going on a killing spree a few towns over?" He asked as he studied me. That's when I remember Grey. Shit!

"Oh yeah! Come on!" I said as I dragged him by the collar, to the back of the room where a mirror was, "We need to talk to Slendy." and dragged him through the mirror to the other side...

...Slenderman's woods...

~Meanwhile during a rainstorm~

Sally's POV

I laughed hysterically as I ran through the woods in the pouring rain. The fresh blood, from my recent kill, flowed off my body and clothes until it was almost completely gone.

I quit running once I noticed I was near a mansion. 'Ohhh! I wonder who could live here~!' I thought as I walked closer to it. As I went up to a back window, I could see a chef... about to cook... with a flamethrower!?

BOOM!

The kitchen blew up in a cloud of smoke as a man in black walked through the door with a irritated look on his face as he took in the damaged kitchen.

'Hmm, he looks so familiar. I wonder where I've seen him before.' I leaned against the window pane as I licked my lips.

Suddenly, the man in black turned and looked my way. Shit! I ducked down before he could see me. 'Wait! He's the one I saw with that kid at the crime scene.' I thought as I ran around the house, smiling like a maniac. I found a ladder conveniently left under a second story window.