eight;

dinner surprises & confrontations

x

Once we arrived back home from shopping, we tried everything on to make sure it fit, and then after put them in our suitcases. Afterwards I pulled out my phone and checked my emails.

"Tomorrow I have a photoshoot," I read out from the list my manager sent me. "An interview with the same people, also Austin (Xavier) wants me to film with him for his channel. Then, I'm free for the rest of the week."

Brie nodded, and layed down on her bed, scrolling through her phone. Nicole was still packing the things she bought today.

We sat in silence for a while, just going on our phones, until a knock at the door startled us.

My moms head popped around the door. "Dad wants to head out for dinner later, so I suggest you lady's start getting ready."

"Is JJ coming?" Nicole asked, sitting cross legged on the floor.

Mom nodded. "He'll be over soon. We're gonna leave around 7-ish, so chop chop!" She smiled, before closing the door and leaving us in silence again.

I sighed. "I really can't be bothered to go out for dinner. I'm craving pizza and movies so much right now."

"We can always do that afterwards, and besides, it's not everyday we get to see mom and dad; might as well do as much with them as possible before we leave again." Brie pointed out, and I nodded in agreement.

x

"Girls! Are you ready yet?" My mom called from downstairs.

"Yeah!" We all replied in unison. I threw on a hat and grabbed my bag before exiting our room, along with my sisters.

I gave my brother a hug as we got downstairs, as did Nikki and Brie. My mom smiled, and moved us all together.

"I want some pictures of you all together!" She said, pulling out her phone. We all laughed and huddled together. Mom took the picture, and smiled.

"Lovely," she said as she put her phone back in her bag. "Let's get going then!"

Myself, mom, dad, Brie and Nicole got into my dads car whilst JJ went in his own car as there wasn't enough space.  I sat sandwiched between Nikki and Brie as mom and dad sat at the front.

"Where exactly are we going then?" I asked my dad as he pulled out the drive and began driving down the road.

"I found some Italian restaurant on Google Maps, so I wanna go check that out," he said. "But we can always go somewhere else if we don't like it."

x

The drive took about 10 minutes. We parked near the front as it didn't look too busy, and JJ followed short after.

We entered the restaurant and waited to be seated. We got directed to seats near the back, and I sat on the edge next to JJ.

I browsed through the menu, and decided to order spaghetti with meatballs and a "special sauce". Once we all ordered, we got up and went to the salad bar.