confessions♡

CHAPTER 6~~~

I was never an early person.I have a date that is at 1pm and i woke up at 11.45.i was sure i put my alarm earlier.oh well.i bathe for a moment.since i was A LITTLE late i bathe for 30 minutes. world shortest record for me!amber and juliet was eating when i called them inside my room and told them.they fangirl more than i did(HAHA) but amber is not like juliet.amber is abit boyish like me.but amber has the nicest clothes.its summer in korea now so i asked them to dress me up.help me look pretty for baekhyun.amber asked me to wear highwaist shorts and baekhyun's tshirt that i owned -.- i AM NOT gonna look like a fan now.in the end i ended up wearing shorts and geek T-shirt. i did my hair to a high ponytail and wore flats.since im like a guy..i mean i have to be normal and be myself...i reached at han river at 12.56 pm whew almost late.Baekhyun was as handsome as ever like an angel that falls from the skies.He wore a white tshirt and jeans(i like guys wearing white) his hair is like when he wanted to do a 'growl' '으르렁' man my heart beats fast.like its coming out off my chest soon.i showed a poker face and walked towards him thinking "i can do this..." he smiled at me..a smirk when i showed up. "wow.you look pretty except..." he said stopping at the last words and pulled my rubberband out of my hair."you look prettier when your hair is down.makes my heart beat fast.i like it that way."he said while blushing. "oh.okay.thanks.so what are we gonna do?" i asked...still stunned that he said that.

"i dont know.walk around i guess.or do you want to ride a bicycle?" he asked me again i have to think. "sure.why not." i replied.see,i wasnt really good at riding a bicycle.and he knows that i look worried when we were looking at the bikes to rent." its okay.u sit at the back while i cycle." he said assuring me. I nodded and smiled sweetly at him.he smiled back and blushed.HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HIS CHEEKS IS PINK!! he cycles while i sit at the back seat.i was holding the handle at the back when i heard him say," Hold me tighter!or u will fall!!" i blinked in confusion and my hands that were from the handle,went to his tshirt.

"Tighter!" he shouted again.i smiled and held his waist if you looked properly,its a back hug i gave to him.i saw him smirk and smile.he then cycles until we reached at a bench where we can sit on since he thought im tired and its not like i did the cycling. awkward silence.i was actually thinking about him. "so jennet..."he starts. "hmm?" i said like the sound that he pulled another strain of thought for me. "Do u like me?as an idol?or...?he asked.looking at his jeans.i think hes shy. "wh-"  i wanted to reply but he cut me off "i think i like you." he looked up at my eyes and held my hands.i swallowed my saliva deep."b-but w-we barely k-know e-each o-other." i stammered not looking at his eyes.he held my chin to make me look at his eyes.His eyes look so freaking sincere,beautiful and honest.my heart beats fast when i see him or his eyes.i stared at it again.i thought to myself "i dont love him as an idol anymore.i love him.just him." ...