CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 28

"sister in law,wake up.eat dinner..." D.O woke me up.i woke up and saw baekhyun who is smiling at me.

"can you help me go to the kitchen?so all of us can eat together."baekhyun asked me.

"sure." i said and help him.he puts his arms around my shoulder and i put my arm on his waist.slowly we walked to the kitchen.i brought him to a seat and i sat beside him.i feed him first then i eat my dinner.after that,i brought him back to his room and cleaned it.i am so tired. again i was waiting for him to sleep first.

"gomawo.for helping me." he mutters.

"you're welcome my dear.i love you.get well soon." i said.

"i love you too."he said and closes his eyes.

- 1 week later-

baekhyun is still in the process of healing.my routine was to clean the dorm and took care of him.but since he could stand up and walk by himself now,my presence in the dorm are not really necessary. but he wanted me to be with him until he recovered fully.so i kinda live in the dorm too.Amber and juliet always come by the dorm to visit baekhyun and juliet always wanna see her boyfriend,D.O.one day,Baekhyun aunt came by.she was with a kid.

"oh.anyonghaseyo." i greeted her. she know me of course.

"oh ne jennet ah. baekhyun eodiyo?" (wheres baekhyun?)

" bang-e." (room)

"oh.baekhyun kwaenchana?" (is he okay)

"ne." i replied.she smiled.

"Jennet,i need a favour to ask." she said.

"oh sure.what is it?" i said.

"i need you to take care of Dayoung." she said.

"Oh.......for how long?" i asked.

"until i came back from America.My husband's side is having problems there..."

"sure." i said.that moment,baekhyun walked out of his room.

"imo!" he shouted.

"baekhyun ah." she smiled and gave him a hug.

"Appa!" Dayoung said.

"Dayoungie." baekhyun said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Dayoung love Baekhyun like her dad so she called him dad." his aunt explain.

"i need to go to america now." his aunt says.we said our goodbyes.

"appa,is eonnie my eomma?" Dayoung asked Baekhyun.

"Eo.call her that." Baekhyun said.i beat him on the shoulder.

"Ya!" i scolded. Dayoung laughed.shes so cute. i turned on the television and turned on at a kiddie channel.

"Dayoungie,be a good girl and watch the television okay?are you hungry?" i asked her.

"Ne." she smiled.her dimples showing. i smiled back.

"Araso.Eonnie will cook for you Chicken soup with rice okay?" i said. she nodded and sat down with baekhyun while i started cooking.after that, baekhyun feed her and i realise we look like a happy family.i sat down behind Dayoung and braid her hair.

"aigooo.eomma make her look pretty."Baekhyun praised.

"of course." i said.

"chincha?i look pretty?" Dayoung asked.

"Yes.you look very pretty ." i said.

"Yay!! i love you eomma!" she said and hugged me.i smiled at her.she continued watching pororo.

"She likes you." Baekhyun whispered.

"i can see that." i whispered back.

"i like you too." he said. i chuckled and shook my head.he kissed me at my lips and i kissed him back.while kissing,the exo members walked in.

"AHEM!" they said.

"Chanyeol oppa!" Dayoung said and hugged chanyeol.i pulled away from baekhyun.Baekhyun explained to the exo members and juliet and amber.

i realise that, love can make a person the happiest person ever.