Chapter 1: Waddup Bro!

KEY:

Y/N=Your name

F/C=Favorite Color

S/F/C=Second Favorite Color

E/C=Eye Color

H/C=Hair Color

G/E=Your Gender (if non-binary, or don't really care, feel free to use student, people/person, your name, or anything else you prefer.)

^^^^

You pull in front of the house that's labeled number 66, the house that your brother Laurence called home. You turned off your F/C car and took a deep breath. You hadn't seen your big brother Laurence in years, it would be great to finally catch up with him. You walk up to the door and gave it a good, loud, knock. No one answered, so you knock again. Finally, the door creaks open and a guy with white hair pokes his head out. He spots you and practically jumps out of his skin. "Dante, we have a hot G/E here," he yells back into the house. 

You cross your arms and give him a good glare, "Yes, and I'm here to see my brother, not you." He steps back and let's you enter the house, checking you out from behind as you walk away. When you step inside the house, you're instantly greeted with two blue couches and a wide television sitting on a T.V. stand directly in front of you. You see your brother and a blonde haired boy sitting on the couch together while going at it in Mario Kart Wii. The smell of spoiled pizza fills your nostrils and you notice a open pizza box sitting on the kitchen counter. The race finishes, and the blonde haired boy put his hands up in victory. 

"Yes, first place again!" You see your brother roll his eyes and you chuckle to yourself. He still was a sore loser after all of these years. 

"You got lucky Garroth, I'll beat you next time...," he remarks. You cough into your arm, trying to get his attention, but it doesn't work. 

"Oooh Laurence, it looks like you have a special guest," you casually say. He looks up from the T.V. and screen and sees you standing behind him. He runs over to you and pulls you into a tight, bear hug. Once he lets you go, he smiles a huge smile at you. "Y/N, you're here! It's so good to see you!" You smile back at him, "It's great to see you too Laurence, say, who are these guys exactly?" He gives you a puzzled look but then realizes what you mean. "Oh, these are my housemates, Travis is the white haired one, Dante is the blue haired one, and Garroth is the one on  the couch," he replies. You nod while taking a good look at Garroth. You didn't like to find your brother's friends attractive, but you couldn't help yourself with this one. You had always been a total sucker for guys with blue eyes, and his were one of the prettiest you had seen. Well, everything of his was the prettiest you had ever seen but that was a different story. "Y/N, are you listening," you heard Laurence yell, snapping you back into reality. You shake your head, "Sorry, I wasn't, what did you say?" He gives an exasperated sigh, "I asked if you wanted to order pizza or subs for dinner." 

You give him a sly glare, "Do you even know me? Pizza of course!" He grins at you, "Yep, you're my sister/brother alright." While he heads into the kitchen to order a pie from the local pizza parlor, you plop down onto the sofa next to Garroth. Making small talk with him wouldn't hurt anybody, right?