Tides

We walk outside and see Grayson and Shawn in a fist-fight. I walk straight into it...

"Boys stop" When they break apart I shout at them. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?"

"He started it," Shawn says spitting out blood I run over to him and say quietly.

"OMG, are you ok?"

"Yeah I guess I just need some ice." So I told Sophie to take him into the kitchen to get some ice.

"WHAT THE HECK?" I say to Grayson.

"You actually believe that lame excuse of a joke?" He says angrily.

"Well, I don't know what to believe anymore." The world starts to sway. "Shoot!"

"What?" Grayson his face full of concern all of his anger gone.

"I'm ... having ... a ..." I manage to get myself into the dining room and get myself some food. I gradually started to get better. After I finished I went into the kitchen and realised Shawn looked really bad.

"Oh my God Shawn are you ok?" I ask

"Yeah it feels better now I've got some ice on it." I got a tea towel wet it with some water and cleaned his face up. As I was cleaning his face Sophie said:

"Hey I'm gonna go and leave you two in peace." With a wink she left leaving us alone in an arkward silence. All I wanted to do was ask him what just went on.

"So what happened?" I say after long moments of agonising silence.

"Well, we were talking and your brother started death staring me and saying things with a grudge or something like that and so then my arm had a twitch and it spilt over his drink onto him and I went round to him to help him clean up and he grabbed me and then you know the rest." Omg is that what really happened?

"Omg." Was all I could say.

"Yeah."

"I'll be back." I say and I walk into the dining room and I see there is something spilt. Omg he must be right.

"Olivia?" And there's Grayson standing there.

"Did you really do that?"

"Well what do mean by that?"

"Did you do that to him? Did you do all that?"

"Yeah."

"What was going through your head? Do you want to screw my life up?" And on and on I rambled honestly I couldn't believe what he'd done...

GRAYSON'S P.O.V.

Yes. I did hurt him (obviously) and do it but he was death starting me and making it really obvious that he didn't like me and honestly I didn't like the guy either and what I couldn't tell Olivia was the fact that when we were in year 3 we were really good friends and then he started starting bull about me and basically bullying me and one day when we were in yr 11 he was drunk and he saw me walking home from a friends house and he asked me for drugs and alcohol and so he started hitting and punching me. And honestly, I didn't know what was going on I just wanted to go home. It turned out a week later that he was in juvie (juvenile prison) for something he didn't do. Honestly, I don't believe that. And I don't want him with my sister other than Jordan and Cameron she's all I've got left.

After the talk with Olivia...

I walk into my room and cool off and I fell asleep on my bed. Dang it was comfy. I felt really bad about what happened with Jack and whilst I was thinking everything over I drifted into a wonderful sleep...

I wake up and have a quick shower and I hear Jordan in the room rustling around and other than that the house is quiet although I can hear mumbling in the kitchen. I get dressed and make my way downstairs and I see everyone sat down at the table so I sit down across from Shawn and after a few long minutes of silence the doorbell rang and Olivia shot up without any second thought and Jordan (my beautiful fiance), Caitlin, Sophie, that guy Shawn brought with him and Shawn himself tried to make little small talk and trying to ease the situation but I kept seeing through the corner of my eye Shawn looking at me and when I looked at him he was death staring me and so I though the politest thing to do would be to return it and this kept happening throughout the small talk and then he moved his hand (it could have been mistaken as a twitch) and made my drink fall over and then he ran around the table saying how sorry he was and all this blah blah blah and he tried to help clean it up but I looked at his face and saw a smug smile on it. And before I knew it we were in a fist-fight...

OLIVIA P.O.V.

I got Shawn cleaned up and we all sat down to have something to eat this time I put music on my Spotify playlist 'Love on top' by Beyonce started playing and I synced my iPod to the house speakers which were in every room.

"Does anyone want a drink?" Soph says.

"Yeah I'll have a little bit of that wine that was in the fridge seen as it's nearly my birthday thank you," I say smiling...

Hey guys I'm not going to be publishing on this book because I'm going to be focusing on writing my next book 'Life's Complications' so go check that out and I will start publishing that book in the new year.

Love you always and I hope you enjoyed

xx Olivia xx