the meeting

BEEEP BEEEP BEE- your alarm clock yelled in till you turned over on my bed and slam your hand down on the button. Soon after you got up out of you bed and headed tword you closet and took out the outfit you picked out the day prior.(a/n. the pic👆) you ate breakfast and headed to school .when you got there police and the ambulance was there I walked up the see some one being strolled out on a stretcher I asked a random person and they said so e teacher got killed last night after hours. once things cleared up the students were to Rome freely before class started. You walked to the bathroom I'm the hall and just sat there untill the bell rang. Once it rang you waited a second so people get to class so you romed e halls until you got to your locker when you were about to close it you heard voices from down the hall. You know how they say curiosity killed the cat well that happens. There was a short guy and a VERY tall guy. The short one had short boy cut hair that was brown and apple green eyes. The tall one had long hair to his shoulders and green blue eyes. "Dean I'm telling you its a shape shifter not a demon!" The moose said to apparently dean "Sam! I smelt solfur!" Dean said to moose a.k.a Sam. Sam hushed dean once they noticed me. I pretended to put a book back into my locker and turn the other way.

Once in my first period witch was band I got a after school detention yet again. My teacher asked me to play I picked the song and it was round table rival by Lindsey Stirling. The day flew by fast and I went to the detention room and sat doun and did home work. 20min Into detention there was a knock at the door. The teacher let the two men in from earlier they said they were agents smith and Miller. That's when they stared asking weird questions like:did you smell solfur, did any thing seem different about the teacher like her eyes." Shit there hunters" you thought I quickly asked the teacher to go to the bathroom and split out of the school and to the confinements of my home

(A/N) sorry it is short but my battery is dieing