We're Heroes - Not Vigilantes

There wasn't any logic in Chat Noir's attacks. There wasn't any planning. There were no ideas. There wasn't any strategy that the furious teenager was using, no grand plan, no clever tricks or ace-in-the-hole move he had prepared to take out his bastard of a father.

All he was was impulse. Pure, ravenous impulse, driven by nothing more than pure anger and hatred towards Hawkmoth. He was driven by blood-lust, and an insatiable desire to inflict unbearable pain against the masked villain. He wanted to rip his father apart, limb from limb.

So that's how he attacked.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" Chat screamed at Hawkmoth, his hands poised like reach claws, each one of his fingers bent, like they were gripping around an imaginary baseball, poised to attack. He used his right leg to send him lunging at the evil villain in front of him, aiming to land a solid strike right in Hawkmoth's face.

With impressive speed and unexpected reflexes, his father was able to dodge and evade the attack his son launched at him. In that moment, however, he saw that his son wasn't even really a person anymore. Rather, he was an animal he has pushed too far. Reason was lost to his son. He just wanted blood.

A series of scratches and attacks came from the enraged demon, with Hawkmoth having to block or evade them with what reflexes and speed he actually had in him. Part of him was amazed Adrien even had the physical capabilities to launch such a series of strikes with this regularity, seemingly unrestricted by the fatigue, sweat, or lactic acid build up that the Akuma-creating villain himself was experiencing. A few scratched made their way onto Hawkmoth's body, tearing at his suit, inflicting slight, but not overwhelming pain to the cornered grown up.

"You scum!" Chat roared at Hawkmoth again, launching a side kick from his left leg, only to be side stepped again. His attacks were unorganized, but they were quick, and they were lethal. Before his left foot had even hit the floor, Chat was coming in with a reverse punch, aimed directly to crush the adult's windpipe. Reflexively, Hawkmoth used his arm to smack away the incoming attack, but Chat Noir landed forward, and with an equally violent strike, slammed his left fist into his fathers lower abdomen.

Despite his figure, Hawkmoth did possess a few muscles around his stomach region, but these were absolutely no match for Chat's full on assault, essentially, they gave way to the combination of speed and pure power Chat Noir had applied. Those hours spent weightlifting paying off in that regard, boosting the young heroes power now. Winded by the strike, Hawkmoth gasped as the fist lodged inside his weakened part. 'Damn it... He's too fast... He's not even giving me time to manipulate any shadows...'

A right elbow-sweep-strike came from Chat this time, smashing right into Hawkmoth's jaw. Adrien's normally slim and sharp figure meant his elbows were rather pointed, adding additional blunt force to the strike Chat now threw at the purple-suited villain before him. He grinned, satisfied that he had felt such a strike against his father's skull, and launched a second one, this time with even more power, hoping he would break his fathers jaw. He wasn't that lucky, but the simple feeling pleased Chat. Sadistical pleasure surged through the young hero with each strike he made.

It was revenge.

Delicious revenge for what he had done to Marinette.

It wasn't enough for Chat though. That was light compared to what had happened to the love of his life. Power surging throughout his body, Chat slammed grabbed hold of Hawkmoth's suit by the collar, and spun him around, tossing him against a wall, which was a good ten meters away. Far beyond Adrien's natural body strength. He was being given enormous strength due to this emotional situation. His body gave him to power he needed to do whatever he wanted to this evil bastard.