Prison

Peters POV
"Peter." Cali's dad said. "Walk to room 112, it will be empty. I want you to stay inside that room." My feet move, I walk until I reach room 112. My feet turn my body, I go inside.
Cali's POV
My father seems to talk for hours, I don't hear him. My mind wanders to Peter...
I hope he's ok... I just can't... if anything happens to him... no. Nothing bad can happen to him my dad is here with me.
"Peter is fine daughter." My father startles me out of my thoughts. "Although I find it concerning that you think of him so much, filthy scoundrel." He snarls.
"Don't talk about him like that!" I yell at him. I try to get up but with no luck. He chuckles reaching out and stroking my hair. I try to pull away but... Well you know...
"Darling how you've grown..." he frowns "how old are you now?12?" I scoff ,
"Try 14 you deadbeat."
"Well it's been a while child" he sighs "stop thinking about Peter!" He suddenly yells. I hadn't realized that my mind had wandered back to the well-being of my missing friend. "He hasn't been harmed..." He smiles evilly "yet"
Peters POV
The room got too quiet too fast. Like everything else about me, me mind works fast. That means I have ADD (attention deficiency disorder) the quiet drives me crazy and I can't leave. I can move around the room but when I get within 5 feet of the door I repel backwards. I pace around the room(at about 75mph) my only thoughts are of Cali. Is she OK? IS she ok? Is SHE ok? IS SHE OK? (I tend to be single minded when I'm worried.)
It's awful being stuck here, Cali could be in danger. She's with her psychopathic father and she's most likely alone with him. If he hurts her I'm going to kill him.