This Quiz Must Be Psychic...

Darth Vader: What's up with the title?

Me: It's true! I took another LOTR quiz and it described me perfectly... here, look at this!

1: Name: Izaea
2: Race: Hobbit
What they think of you:
3: Gimli: I don't know much of her, but she's quiet.
4: Celeborn: A quiet, but intelligent hobbit.
5: Haldir: I don't know her well.
6: Legolas: Izaea is a brilliant girl.
7: Aragorn: She's a pretty hobbit, I suppose. We've never really talked.
8: Boromir: She is adorable!
9: Faramir: I made her try to pick up my sword and she fell over.
10: Pippin: Izaea is a great prank victim!
11: Merry: She's pretty cute, I've seen her mostly reading or cooking with Sam.
12: Frodo: She spends most of her time with Sam, but everyone says she quiet- She never stops talking around Sam and I.
13: Sam: She's the prettiest girl I've ever met! She helps me cook and is a real chatterbox.

Darth Vader: Wow, that does sound like you. Although I like your name better than... however you pronounce that.

Me: If I were a Hobbit, I'd be Selena Silentfoot. I've scared people because of my stealth before.

Darth Vader: But I can see it!

2: Your father- well, step father-

Me: Nope! He's my father!

Darth Vader: Your father calls you a Hobbit all the time. And in number three Gimli says you're quiet. Many people think you are quiet and shy, but if you know someone really well it's like Frodo and Sam said: a chatterbox that doesn't stop talking. Plus the reading thing: though I can't see you cooking.

Me: It' be more fun cooking in Sam were real.

Darth Vader: That's another thing: you LOVE Sam. And 9 sounds like you...

Me: I'm a weakling, I know! If I were a Hobbit I definitely would fall over picking up a sword...

Darth Vader: You've been called all of these. Some say brilliant, some say shy, other say chatterbox, pretty, gullible/prank victim-

Me: Although, because of one of my friends, I'm no longer so gullible.

Darth Vader: Oh look! A Unicorn!

Me: Where?! *looks around* *smiles sheepishly* Well, I'm not normally that gullible... This quiz must be psychic! Although there is one thing... I love love LOVE LOOOOOVVVVE Sam, but I really really REALLY love Legolas. Although, if this were my reality, I probably wouldn't end up with him. Also I'm mortal. So... SAM! <3

Darth Vader: What if you lived a Star Wars life? Who would be your match?

Me: Jedi can't marry, so no idea.

Darth Vader: Well, I did. And I think Yoda may be reconsidering the whole thing.

Me: Really? I wonder why.

Darth Vader: The Bible says it is not good for man to be alone.

Me: Ah. Very very true. Well... off I go to take a Star Wars quiz! :D