Snowy Photoshoot

Adrien looked at the cloudy sky before breathing into his hands and rubbing them to get as much heat as he could. Once he looked back down he saw his classmate talking to his photographer. She looked really happy. "Alright! The photographer said and sat Marinette down next to Adrien.

"Hey." Adrien said to Marinette and smiled.

"H-hey.." She slightly smiled and looked at him. Completely forgetting about the photographer.

"I'm surprised to see you out here. It's freezing." Adrien said with a slight chuckle, not noticing the photographer already taking photos of them. "Yes! Yes! So good! Keep it natural~" The photographer said merrily as he continued to take photos from different angles.

Marinette slightly smiled. "Yeah, I was just delivering some cookies for a customer when I thought I'd come to the park.." She shivered a bit. "But I didn't think it was this cold, I should have brought another jacket instead of my blazer.." She sighed and rubbed her hands trying to stay warm.

Adrien chuckled slightly and nodded, listening to the girl explain why she was out. "Same.. I was rushed out here so I didn't get the chance to layer myself up for this weather." He said and watched her warm her hands up. "Mind if I stop by your bakery after this? Your pastries are the best."

She looked up at him and slowly nodded "of course.. I-I can make us some hot chocolate.." Marinette looked down slightly and sneezed a little. "I'm sorry.. I must be getting a cold.." She slightly smiled and counties to rub her hands together.