At a lost

Ink was kinda of worried, but thankful, but more worried m this was because about two weeks after he had the encounter with error, all of  the destruction has stopped,  granted, ink hasnt seen error since then and even ink wasnt really doing his job, but error kept destroying and then he suddenly stopped? This worried ink, did something wrong happen to error? Will he ever even see him again?.....is he dead..? NO, error is strong, but he could...he could have...NO, NO, NO ink decided to shake all of those bad thoughts out of his head, but they still remsined there,  making his worry deepen. He decided that he needed a distraction from all of this drama, even if it WAS just his thoughts,  he decided to go to swaptale, hopefully the fun and excited blueberry will take inks mind off of error. Ink opened up the portal and found that it was night...," how long was I thinking?" Of course,  ink waited for morning to go to swaptale,  but that just meant that he had a whole other night,  imagining the worst....and secretly wishing that error never parted from him, and in almost every dream, no EVERY dream had error in it, wishing fir what could have been. Ink had all these things in his mind, worries,  reassuring,  and fantasy when he finally got some sleep.

in the morning*

*Hi mr ink! What 'cha doing here today?" An excited blueberry greeted ink, they always liked to draw and do art together, bluberry was kind of like a little brother to ink, and he was just fun to be around, probably because he was always happy,  and hyper.

" well I figured maybe it be fun to draw, maybe you could show me how improved so far," 

" That sounds like FUN! Byt I haven't really improveed muchm but I like drawing anyway,can papy join too?"

" of course!" And then after that they alk went out side to draw, blueberry was drawing a self portiat (but with huge muscles) and all papyrus drew was a stick figure, ink wasnt even paying attention to what he was drawing until blueberry asked " hey ink whos that?"

" what?...oh" ink look down athis paper to find it covered in black, yellow, red, and blue,  all these colors making a person....he had drawn error "oh....thats...thats no one that I know, " Ink found himself lying once again " how about we use the chalk to play hop scotch?" Ink said, just wanting to change the subject. 

"Ooooh! I LOVE hop scotch!!" Ble said as he ran to get the chalk

" hey ink who IS that?" Papy asked suspiciously

" its no one, really, I dont even know" ink said trying to convince the tall skeleton,

" you sure?  You havent really been yourself latley, are you alright? " ink just stood there for a while finalky breaking the silence wigh a simple, " im fine "

" How many people asked if you were okay ?"

" I dont know, like 5 maybe 6?" Ink replied

"Thats usually a sign that your not ok..." and for a couple more moments they sat there in silence,  when blueberry came in running as fast as possible with a buvket of chalk,. Ink let out a breath of air he didnt even know that he was holding and he and blueberry started to draw the squares to play to game

At home*

Ink came back home to find that didnt help at all, akk of tge thoughts avout error still drowned him, every time he closed his eyes, he'd be there, every time he slept, he dreampt avout him, abd ever since he stoped destroying,  every moment of inks life was filled with worry, and lying about it just made him feek guilty, every single moment was filled with fear, fear of what will happen,  what did happen,  and what could've happened ink was completely clueless, the onlything that he knew were his memories, and he was completely helpless, how could he possibly be able to find error if he left absolutely no clues, its like he just vanished,  he was either keeping himself away, or someone else was, but for the past few weeks,  ink just found himself,

At a lost

( U GUYS ARE AWESOME!! Thanks for all the support and sorry if you guys dont like it so far, but suggestions aee ALWAYS welcome plz and thx)