Salute !

I got this from someone and I felt like to share it with you all so I hope you love it. It is in her words.

It's almost some months back when it happened. My period is always irregular so I was not sure when it was going to come. It happened in school. When our teacher left our class, the whole class stood up to thank her. As she left, a boy was who sitting behind me started laughing.

Everyone was curious to know why he was laughing. Then he exclaimed " Look her pants ! She is on her period " and again started laughing. He was pointing me. I felt very much embarrased and a tear came out of my eyes. Some of his friends joined him.

As he was laughing, I said " What do you think you are ? A boy ? So you don't have periods and think you are lucky ? Well girls get periods and it's a natural process and do you know what periods are meant for ? If you don't, then let me tell you that they are to know that I am not pregnant and I am sure enough that I am lucky and I got my period and the main thing that I am not pregnant ! " With this I completed my speech and saw that everyone was staring at me.

One of my friend who was also on her period started clapping and then one by one all the girls started clapping and hooting. My friends hugged me and all the girls cheered for me. I think it was a good lesson for all the boys.

So if this happens with you then you have a good reply ready with you. You can also send your stories and I will publish them here. Thanks for 2K reads too.