France&England

This summer has been quite fun so far.It has been like the perfect summer;going out with friends,traveling,going to the beach,going to parties n shit.Super fun stuff really.In the middle of July I went on a trip...TO FRANCE AND ENGLAND!!

I was very super duper excited..the only shitty thing was the fact that we had to travel by a fucking bus.Like kill me.I hate driving.Is this hell? Why am I in hell? I never sinned.(pfff)

Anyways,the drive to France wasn't that bad.I slept through half of it.First stop wassss..cue the drum roll: Disneyland! The land of the free! ... No, wait..thats America. Oops.

~RANT ALERT~
Okay,here's the thing with Disneyland.It's thought to be like the top of the entertainment or some shit like that.Like the best of the best for having fun.I was very excited to go there but when I got there I realized that it doesn't have like many rollercoaster n stuff like that.It has 3 rollercoasters and 1 wasn't even working.Like,are you being for real rn?
DISNEYLAND AINT GOT NO SHIT ON GARDALAND.
Okay thats all.

Anyways.
After that we visited some popular places in Paris and all that.It took us some time next day to get to England,more specifically,Barnstaple,a lil town where we were going to stay for next 11 days.In the evening we met our host family which turned out to be just a old lady who was quite nice.So I'm going to skip talking about Barnstaple just this chapter bc I have so much to sayyy.
After Barnstaple we went to London and stayed in a hotel for few days.Then we drove for one WHOLE day straight back to Croatia.Rip.