Roof climbing

Prompt - one where Nath has picked up the habit of climbing out his window and going to the roof, the boys told him hundreds of times not to go on the roof since it's dangerous and could get hurt but he keeps doing it. One day one of the boys goes into Nathan's room only to find his window open instantly knowing he climbed the roof after he was specifically told not to, the boy gets Nathan inside he punishes him and makes sure Nathan understands he isn't allowed on the roof

~~~~~~~~

Teenagers sometimes go through a state where they would defy anything you say. They would pick on habits that for them is thrilling regardless of how dangerous it could be. That habit could be sneaking out, staying out till late, partying all night, drugs, drinking, smoking or in Nathan's case, climbing the roof. It seemed like a very normal thrilling habit of a teenager but it was quite a dangerous one. Something that the boys had warned Nathan against several times but it seemed like the boy needed a firm lesson.

The first time, it had been Jay who found Nathan climbing out of his window and making his way out. He had thought Nathan was perhaps sneaking out. He had scolded the boy, even gave him a few smacks and decided to put this incident past them. The second time, Siva was the one who found Nathan climbing out of the window and trying to climb the roof. "Are you crazy? What are you doing?" Siva had shouted as he pulled Nathan back in the room. After calming his own nerves of having seen Nathan hanging on the window, Siva had pulled the boy over his lap for a short spanking. Afterwards, he had made Nathan promise that he'll never do such a thing again. But that wasn't going to be it.

When Max had caught the boy climbing out of the window to the roof, it had been a full spanking that was waiting Nathan. But even after that, the boy never grew out of that habit. Hundred times, maybe, he was warned but he overheard the warnings. But that was only until Tom had enough with that. He had gone to Nathan's room when he saw the window open. Approaching the window, he found Nathan climbing to the roof. He waited until the boy had reached the roof, so as not to startle the boy before saying, "come down, right now." The tone meant no arguments as Nathan realized in what trouble he was in.

He climbed back from that same window and found the boys shaking their heads at him. "Again Nath?" Jay asked. "Don't you get how dangerous this is?" Siva huffed. "He clearly needs a firm lesson" Max sighed. "He'll get it" Tom agreed. Nathan hardly had the time to say anything as he was pulled over Tom's lap. He felt his sweatpants and boxers be pulled down. "Give me the hairbrush. I want him to remember this lesson." Tom said. Nathan tried to struggle but Tom had already pinned his arms back as he started the spanking.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You know better than climbing out of your window and to your roof.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Why don't you understand how dangerous this habit of yours is?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

What if you slip and fall down?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Do you realize how badly injured you could be?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I never want to see you climbing up that roof again, you hear me?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Or else the punishment would be worse than this.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You understand me, Nath?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

As Tom ended the spanking, he pulled Nathan in a hug. "No more. No more" Nathan kept crying. "It's done baby. It's over now" Tom reassured Nathan. "Never going to climb on that roof again" Nathan promised. Tom chuckled softly as he said, "I'll hold you to that, baby." The boys chuckled as Nathan said, "Don't like the hairbrush. Won't do that again." Tom shared a smile with the boys. It doesn't matter if it is because of the fear of that hairbrush that Nathan wouldn't do this mistake again, it was important that he wouldn't climb the roof through that window again, no matter what the reason why.

Nathan's habit of roof climbing was definitely forgotten for fear of that hairbrush.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey