Responsibilities

Prompt - I was wondering if u can do a chapter of max and tom getting spanked because of something they did and it pisses off the boys and management plus big Kev. I want it to be bad punishment were spanking is with the belt and maybe a new kind of punishment like phone taken away can't go out no smoking something funny but annoying for the oldest boys were the younger ones enjoy them suffering

~~~~~~~

Who says only the youngest can get tempted? Sometimes even the oldest gets tempted to get out of line. Even the oldest sometimes feels like getting out of their responsibilities and have a little fun. That’s what happened with Tom and Max. They were bored of taking care of Siva, Jay and Nathan. Always having to be the responsible one! They were just fed up of it. For once they just wanted a little freedom from the other three.

“There’s this party tonight! You up for it?” Max asked Tom. “Of course mate! I’m totally tired of sitting at home.” Tom replied. “Tom” Nathan whispered as he walked down the stairs. His face flushed with fever, nose running, Nathan was a complete mess. “What’s wrong?” Max asked as Nathan sat beside Tom snuggling further in Tom. “Shit, you’ve got a fever.” Tom exclaimed as he felt the boy radiating. Max shook his head as they heard another weak whisper of “Max” coming from Jay’s room. “Don’t tell me” Tom said.

“How can this happen? Both Jay and Nathan get a fever” Tom said. “Seems like everybody wants to spoil our plans!” Max said. “What will do for the party? We can’t go leaving Nathan and Jay behind with a fever and not to forget Siva is sleeping off his headache.” Tom asked. “We’ll give them their meds and they’ll sleep until we’re back. They’ll never know we went out for a party.” Max smirked. “Sounds good” Tom said. “We definitely will be going to the party tonight. I can’t handle one more day holed up here with them.” Max said. “Yeah! I love these boys but I need a little break.” Tom added.

It was their perfect plan. Max had already given Jay his flu meds and got him to sleep while Tom helped Siva as he threw up once again. It was one of those bad headaches that Siva got after a long time. Tom gave him a good dose of his meds getting him to sleep. Lastly, it was Nathan. The most difficult boy! Nathan always refused to take his meds and it took both Tom and Max to get him to take the meds. But after then Nathan insisted for Tom to lie with him. Tom waited a few minutes to confirm that Nathan was really asleep before getting up to go get ready for the party. He did feel guilty when he looked back at Nathan but he brushed it off thinking about the party.

Tom and Max managed to sneak off and get to the party without any difficulty. They would have had no problems if Siva hadn’t woken up to throw up. He managed to run to the bathroom and make it just in time to throw up. After he was done he looked around for Tom or Max. Usually as soon as they’ll hear throwing up sounds Tom and Max would rush to him. He was curious when no one came. Getting back on his feet, Siva walked slowly to Tom’s room and when he didn’t see Tom there, he walked to Max’s room. There also there was no one.

Then all of a sudden he heard a cry from Nathan’s room. Walking as fast as he could to Nathan’s room, he found the lad in a mess of sweat and tears crying out for Tom. “What happened baby?” Siva asked Nathan. “Don’t feel good. I want Tom. I want Max.” Nathan sobbed. However much Siva tried to calm Nathan down, Nathan hadn’t stop crying. As if it wasn’t much, Siva heard someone fall down. “Wait here! I’ll check” Siva said knowing it is Jay.

And surely it was Jay. He wanted to get up to throw up but got caught in his blankets and threw up on the floor itself. “Oh Bird” Siva said. “Get Max please.” Jay whispered. “I don’t know where they are. But it’s okay. I’ll help you.” Siva said managing to get Jay up and throw his blankets in the corner of the room. They’ll deal with that later. Siva could clearly hear Nathan cry and all this wasn’t helping his headache but he still managed to get Jay to take his next dose of meds and then get Nathan to drink a little water.