8

Alex's pov
I woke up and smiled at myself, I felt someone's arms rap around me. I look at the corner of my eye and I see Ariana laying down in my bed, she was laying down on my stomach and her head was Hidden in the blankets. I smile ear to ear and out my hand on her hair. I feel her stiffen and move around to her more comfy. I start to rub her hair and I found that one hair that you always find that if softy then the others. I put it between my fingers and play with it. I stiffen and lay much farther into the blanket.

I reach for the night stand and grab my phone, I saw 10 miss calls and 16 Text messages from family and my manager, I look to see a bunch of tweets and Instagram notifications from fans and likes. I click on my tags and scroll down the list, liking some edits and following people, dm a couple and commenting on some things. Liking photos on my feed and going back to my tags, I refresh them and I saw one photo that made me bolt up in anger.

I click the photo and it was a photo of me and Ariana, she was raped around my waste when she didn't want to come into the event and I told her to follow me! I read the comments and everyone was telling he or she to delete it and she didn't seem to have a problem or understand why she was told to delete it. I report the photo and I dm the girl telling her to delete the photo and she comments back saying ' omg alex! I love you so much ' and saying she would delete it and it pissed me off because I told them not to post the videos or photos of me and her from the concert.

I sigh and just look down at the sleeping Ariana wrapped around me like a gift. I rub her head once more and keep looking at the post and checking if anyone else posted it and so far I got nothing, no one else posted it. I went to twitter to check and I got nothing either, I was thankful.. I tweeted out to my supports and fans thanking them for the wonderful time yesterday and all the love!

I hear Arianas phone go off and I grab it if the night stand, i click the phone on, she had a bunch of notifications I saw she got my tweet and that meant she had my notifications on, I then saw she had my Instagram notifications on too and that made me smile! I saw her mom texted her 20 times asking when she was coming home and where she was. I didn't feel bad texting back so I texted her mom.

Ariana:
Hey mom. Alex will drop me off later on tonight, he said it would be great to go out and hang around.

Arianas mom:
Okay, uhm hold old is this man?

Ariana:
He's 21 mom.

Arianas mom:
You be carful, he's older than you!

Ariana:
He won't try anything mother, I got to go! Love you by.

Arianas mom:
You don't know that, I'm just looking out for my only kid! I love you too see you when you get home!

I put Ariana phone down and I look at how perfect she looks, her hair was all over the place. It was a nice way, her lips looked pure and lushest.. I wanted to rub my finger along them, but I push brushed her hair into a nice pile. I took out my phone and I grabs her again. I click into her phone and I go onto her instagram, I type in her name on mine and I click follow, I follow her and just go throw her post.

 I click into her phone and I go onto her instagram, I type in her name on mine and I click follow, I follow her and just go throw her post

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She was so beautiful in her pictures, I didn't understand how she though she was ugly. I looked at her and saw an angel In Front of my eyes! I couldnt help it at all, I wanted to keep staring at her, I wanted to watch her sleep but I knew sooner or later she would wake up see me looking and think I was weird or would tell me to stop watching her.

I kept looking throw her photos but on cough my eyes, I screenshot the picture and I posted it on my Instagram, I smiled at the photo and my caption had said ' someone special 💖 '  I knew I was going to get questions on who she was and I was okay with that, It wasn't like her mother would see it and tell me something, I dough she would know what Instagram was, not calling her old but come on! I turn my phone off and Arianas, I pull her up tighter to lay on my neck, it didn't work because she woke up.

I looked into her eyes and smiled at her, she smiled so big and wide! I kissed her forehead and I stood up! She looked at me confused and she sat there on the bed on her knees.

Ariana:
Where are you going?

Alex:
It's 4:00 and I though I would shower before we go out remember?

Ariana:
Yes I remember, have fun in the shower!

Alex:
Will do!

I walked out the room and left Arianas in my shirt sitting on my bed, it sounded bad like we did something, but we didn't ! I wouldn't take advantage of her and either way I don't think any of use were ready for anything like that and I didn't like her like that, I had strong feelings for her and wanted her to be my girlfriend, but I didn't want anything sexual to go on! She trusted me and I trusted her but it wouldn't look good on me and her mother, her mother would probably kill me and I wouldn't blame her!

Arianas pov:
Alex left to go and shower, I didn't have any clothing so I just wore what I wore yesterday! I brushed my hair with the brush in his room and I was so glad he wasn't one of those boys that brushed there hair and put there protects in the brush or sprayed them on because I would leave the house without my hair brushed. I grabbed my small backpack and I grabbed my rubber bands out of the small pocket and put her hair in one ponytail. I fixed them to be the same sizes.

I found my clothing in the washer in one of the rooms and I put my clothing on. I smiled at how I looked.

walked back to his room and made his bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

walked back to his room and made his bed. I brushed all the marks out of the bed and walked down stairs, he didn't wash the dishes from this morning so I washed them to buy time. I went to go back to the piano and I sat there looking at the keys, i turned and looked at the guitar, oh how I wish I knew had to play the guitar, I only knew how to play the piano!

I heard the rest room door open and foot steps, I ignored it and kept looking at the guitar, I looked back at the piano and smiled to myself..
-
-
Here's another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy please vote and comment! Your comments and votes are wonderful and I hope you guys had a good day today!! :)