9

Alex's pov
Ariana was sitting in my living room on the piano again, when I walked out the shower. I didn't bother to say anything to her, so I headed to my room. I got dressed and me and her deader out to the mall.

I watched Ariana as she walked next to me, she was short maybe up to my chest, the bottom of my chest. I though it was really cute, when I saw her for the first time, well face to face. When I went to her, she was so tiny and if we ever dated she would always have to jump or be on her tippy toes to kiss me on the face. I didn't mind since she was so adorable and I loved being around her, well since I saw her.

I grabbed Arianas hand and I kissed it, I held her hand till she let go and moved away from me. I frowned to myself because I remember, me and her were not a couple and we couldn't be seen around dating because her mother would keep her away from me and flip out on Ariana and I knew if that happened it wouldn't be good at all. I couldn't even think of what she would do if she found out me and her daughter were in love.

Since Ariana das left them, her mother though wrong about every other guy out there, from a kid too a teen and a man, it didn't matter, she just didn't like them and it made me feel bad because I would never leave Ariana unless she told me too, I dough I would even leave her if she told me too! I'd be here for her throw anything and I adored her so much! Being around her at this moment made my heart swell, she was a angel! When you saw her you saw a angel, she was my perfect angel! She was my definition of perfect and angel, definition of lust and pure beauty! People would have to be crazy to think other wise!

" Alex?! " Ariana spoke again, much louder than the first time she spoke to me.

" sorry, what was that? " I smiled at her shyly, remembering I was watching her the hole time.

" you almost bumped into that lady and her child. " she spoke

" oh, I didn't see them " I frowned my eyebrows together.

" I know you didn't, you were to busy in your train of thought! " she smiled at me, oh god how I loved her smile! It was beautiful, her perfect straight teeth and how white they were. I swear every time she smiled I saw a twinkle pop out! When she smiled her eyes would crinkle up a little on the bottom and sides and her cheeks would get big.

" Alex, where is your head? " she questioned me.

" ugh, no where. " I rubbed my hand behind my head on my neck and smiled.

" I said I was hungry " she playfully pushed herself into me.

" let's get some food then? " I hugged her side and held her there. We walked into this sushi place and sat down at the sushi bar. She looked at all the flood and basically drooled over everything on the list.

" you like sushi? " I smiled at her

" oh do I! I love it! " she beamed at me with a big smile.

" your smile can kill me and make me fall deeper in love with you. " I whispered at her and I hoped she didn't hear me, but she did.

" and your singing makes me daze and fall deeper deeper in love with you! " she put her hands under her face to make a Harry styles cupcake face and wink.

" hello, my name is Bethany and I will be taking your order today, what would you guys like to drink? " the lady smiled

" can I have a water with a lot of ice? " Ariana smiled back

" sure thing! What about you sir? "

" I'll have a pink limande "

" and are you guys ready to order? " the lady asked once more

" yes, I'll have the las Vegas role " Ariana spoke softly looking away from the lady and her head down. I looked around and I didn't see anymore she could know, so I put my hand over hers and she flinched.

" I'll have the same thing. " I spoke softly and watched the lady pick up are things and say she would be right back, I put my head down a little and spoke quite and soft

" Ariana, what's wrong babygirl? " I spoke slow and steady for her

" my dads here. " she sounded like she was going to cry.

" where? Witch one? " I questioned her. She didn't look up, she kept looking down

" the man with a white woman with blonde hair. " she spoke soft and quiet, too quiet. I looked around the room and I saw a man walking this way, to our table with a little girl.

" hello sir. " he spoke to me deep and rough

" hello, do I know you? " I questioned the man in a nice way.

" no, but my daughter here, she is a big fan. " he smiled and pointed to a little girl maybe 10 " she was shy to come over here and she wanted to ask to take a picture.? " he held his daughter shoulder by shoulder

" yeah sure, can we take it over here? " I pointed a spot away from the table so he didn't see Ariana.

" sure thing! " he smiled and walked with his daughter, I followed them both and I took a deep breath and let it out, I could tell Ariana would want to leave and go home, I knew she would cry because of this and it drove me crazy. I took as many pictures the little girl wanted and I walked back to the table, I grabbed Ariana by the hand and I felt her shake.

" Ariana, go to the bathroom, I'm going to follow you in a minute. " I spoke to her softly. Ariana listened and she headed to the bathroom. I followed her bath over to the bathroom and I knocked and said who it was, I walked in the bathroom and she was broken down, her eyes were puffy.. I let her here for one minute and she was already crying so much. I walked to her and held her in my arms I felt her unravel. She was shaking and breathing so fast, her tears were falling so fast, it broke my heart! I only wanted to see her smile and feel perfect.

I didn't know what to do, I normally do, but my family never broke up, were still so close! All I knew was to hold her as long as she needed and just for her to know that it would get better and that I was here for her and she needed to know that! I let her cry for what felt like hours but it was only 5 minutes, I knew the food would be there soon, but I couldn't leave her here crying in the bathroom I didn't trust her. I rubbed her eyes and helped her look like she wasn't crying, but even if they knew she was she still looked like a perfect angel to me! I adored every flaw she had! Everything that was a flaw drove me crazy and insane for her!
-
-
-
-
How is this? It's 4 something in the morning and I was meaning to write this and post it yesterday! Thank you guys for the 800-900 views on the story! Give it a like and comment! And I think it would be super crazy if Alex read my story, imma tweet him to read it and maybe he will! Let's all hope for the best! Love you all good night/morning