Chapter 2

We started floating toward the sky, I tucked my head into Pan's chest still being afraid of heights. Next thing I know we are in Neverland and Pan is carrying me to the all to familiar campsite. We arrived at the campsite and Pan started straight toward his tree house. Pan teleported us inside the tree house, he walked toward the bed and dropped me onto it. Pan turned toward the door of the tree house and my eyes started turning Dark Purple/Violet. Pan teleported out of the tree house and in a couple seconds was back with a pair of handcuffs. Pan said, "Now we can do this either the easy way or the hard way." Before I knew it Pan was taking off my undershirt and Bra. Then Pan got really close to my face and said, "Easy way or hard way?" I laid down giving him the silent answer of easy way. Pan then stripped me of the rest of my clothes, including my Slippers, socks, P.J. pants, and lacey underwear. Pan started stripping down to his boxers. Pan left his boxers on and walked closer to the bed. Pan spread my legs and stuck his fingers into my pussy, He started to thrust really fast and hard. "Beg for me to stop" Pan said with an evil smirk. P-P-P-please S-stop. "Oh how adorable, Do it again" Pan said. P-P-P-please s-stop P-Peter I-I'm r-really s-sorry. "Too little too late for I'm sorry Jess" Pan said in an angry tone, but still had that evil smirk on his face. I was reaching my climax and was about to explode on to Pan's fingers. I exploded on to Pan's fingers and he pulled them away from my pussy and started to lick my substances from his fingers.