Chapter 5

I don't know why but I've got a lot of inspiration. Probably from listening to Tøp, P!atd and MCR too much..

Josh hugged his mom Goodbye and walked to school in silence. He'd searched the Internet for hours yesterday night but it wasn't of any use. He just had to Help Tyler, that was all he knew. He was going to ignore Tyler's insults because he knew they weren't Tyler's, they were Blurry's. Josh stood by Tyler' s locker and waited for him to arrive, he'd asked for Tyler's locker number and got it easily. He could've gone by Tyler's house before he went to school, but he figured Tyler wouldn't be too happy in the morning. Tyler's dad had told him a lot about Tyler, Josh knew almost everything about him now. So he knew Tyler's Migraine was terrible in the morning.

Tyler ate breakfast in silence and walked to school in silence. His dad was still asleep. Sometimes Tyler wished his dad had a different job so he would be able to have breakfast with him, but he knew his dad wouldn't quit his writing. Tyler didn't know what his dad wrote about, because he said Tyler doesn't have to know. Tyler would go through his stuff one day and find out, he was sure of that. When he arrived at School and walked to his locker, his mood dropped immediately, not that it'd been that great anyway. Josh was standing by his locker, waiting for him. Tyler tried to walk past him but Josh stopped him. "Hey, Tyler.. I thought maybe we could work on the song at my house after school.." Tyler shook his head. "I don't want to have anything to do with you." Josh frowned. "We have to get a good grade, Tyler. At least, I do." Tyler shrugged. "I don't care about your grades. Just finish the song on your own." Josh shook his head. "We're supposed to work together." Tyler shrugged. "if you don't work on this with me.. I'll tell the teacher." Josh threatened. "immature." Tyler huffed.  "Fine, I'll go to your stupid house to work on that stupid song. But don't tell your parents we're friends. Because We will never be friends, Got that?"Tyler glared at Josh, hoping to intimidate him. Josh looked terrified. "Good job."  Tyler nodded. Blurry was right, Josh was the bad guy here. Josh would have to pay. Tyler would scare him away. Not only away from him, also from this school. And if possible, this town. Tyler didn't want to have anything to do with Josh. But they had to finish the song. After that, Josh was gone. Tyler wouldn't admit it, but he did need good grades. Because his dad would be proud of him. He liked it when his dad was proud of him. He liked to see his dad smile, because after Zack and his mom, Tyler had stopped smiling. And so had his dad. Tyler's dad smiled occasionally, but Tyler knew the smiles were fake. He recognised them from looking into the mirror. Tyler would never be the same again. But neither would his dad. The Bell snapped Tyler out of his thoughts and he walked to his maths class, ignoring Josh who followed him, as they had the same class.

Tyler couldn't concentrate at all, Blurry was plotting tons of plans to make Josh feel miserable. "You could totally fuck up the song lyrics so you'll both get a bad grade.. or- "  Tyler pulled at his hair. "Stop it." He hissed. "Me?"  Tyler nodded. "I'm just trying to help, Ty."  Tyler shook his head. "I have to concentrate on the work, we can make Josh feel miserable another time." Tyler whispered. "Why do you care about Maths so much? You're not even good at it."  Tyler frowned. He was very good at Math, what was Blurry talking about? Tyler looked at the page of his textbook with the exercises and suddenly didn't get what he was supposed to do. "Y equals what.." He whispered. "Yoghurt."  Blurry 'helped'. Tyler nodded. That made sense. And if Y equals Yoghurt, Z equals.. Zodiac signs? Of course! Tyler was getting a hang of it. He Looked at The Exercises he did Before Talking to Blurry and frowned. The answers he'd written down were numbers. That couldn't be right. He ripped the page out and started over from the first exercise. A equals Apple and B equals Bread.. meaning C equals concrete. Tyler nodded to himself. Josh, who was sitting next to Tyler, glanced over at Tyler's work. He frowned. "Do you want me to help you? I don't think you understand the exercises." Tyler looked at Josh and then at Josh' s answers. "Clearly, you've got it wrong, How can a letter equal a number hm? Who told you that?" Josh frowned. "The... teacher? Who told you the letters stand for food and objects?" Tyler rolled his eyes. "Blurry. And he's right, you're wrong." Josh shook his head but returned to his exercises. What was Blurry doing to Tyler? Getting his grades down? Making him seem stupid? Josh saw Tyler had finished pretty quick, but all of his answers were completely wrong. Josh decided not to say anything, because what if Blurry showed up and caused Tyler to make a scene? He sighed. He finished his exercises and started writing the same answers on a blank paper. When the teacher asked for them to turn the exercises In, he took his two papers and Tyler's Bullshit answers paper. "I'll turn it in for you." Tyler nodded and Josh handed the teacher both of the papers he wrote. He threw Tyler's real paper away. "Tyler's hand isn't the best right now, so I wrote for him." Josh gave as an explanation for both papers being in his handwriting. The teacher believed him and he went back to his seat.

Their next class was (unfortunately for Tyler) P.E. Tyler wanted to skip but he knew he couldn't. So he walked to the changing rooms, ignoring Josh who was walking towards him again. Tyler sat in his usual corner, but today Brendon decided to bother him during P.E. Brendon never bothered him during P.E. apparently the few days of him laying low weren't a good thing. "Hey, Blackie." Why the fuck was he staying with that ridiculous nickname? "Yes, Forehead?" Tyler crossed his arms and looked at him. "How come you always change so quickly, got something to hide?" Tyler shook his head. This was not happening. Tyler changed into his shorts and waited for Brendon, who was already changed, to leave. "Change, Tyler." Brendon demanded. Tyler rolled his eyes. "Are you Gay or something, that you want to see me without a shirt so badly?" Josh snickered. "If you don't change, I'm going to get coach Dean." Tyler groaned. "Immature." Brendon shrugged. "I'm not the one hiding stuff." He retorted. Tyler didn't move. "I guess I'll have to use force than. Dallon, Spence?"  Tyler clenched his fists. If he was going down, he was going down fighting. Brendon, Dallon and Spencer stepped towards Tyler but Josh got up and stood in front of him protectively. "You'll have to go through me first." Brendon huffed and pushed Josh away harshly. Dallon and Spencer grabbed Tyler and held him in place so Brendon could take Tyler's sweater off. They saw His Right arm First, Which Was full of cuts, burns and bruises. When they saw his left arm, Brendon started laughing.  "BlurryFace." He read. Dallon and Spencer looked confused. Josh got up and tried to put the sweater on a frozen Tyler. After a moment, Tyler snapped out of it and put on his sweater himself. "Is BlurryFace your boyfriend? I bet he is. Do you guys hurt yourself together? As dates? Or do you guys hurt each other?" Brendon asked. Tyler glared at Brendon and Blurry gave him the guts to do what he did next. He pushed Josh aside, slamming Brendon against a wall. "Blurry is not my boyfriend,  He is part of me, I am Blurry, and you're a pathetic abortion gone wrong."

Josh stared at Tyler, Petrified. He was shocked when he saw Tyler's arms but Now he was scared. Because Tyler's eyes had turned red and his screen wasn't black anymore. It had turned white. And in the middle of the screen was a name displayed in what looked like Blood. It Was the Name Of The thing controlling Tyler. The thing that had fucked up his life.