Looking At The Moon

Zayn's POV

" You promised that you wouldn't leave me!" I exclaimed in almost a begging tone with tears streaming down my face. This couldn't be happening to me. No! This isn't real. He promised but it's really happening. I looked over to him and he had a weak but loving smile on his face, which made me feel a little more relaxed. I finally said the words that he had wanted to hear for the past 12 years, "I love you." And with that I broke down and clasped his hand as tightly as I could so hopefully he wouldn't slip in front of my very eyes.

Liam's POV

I looked over to see those beautiful brown eyes have tears in them and I clasped his hand(from where I was laying on the bed) as well so he could know that I was there for him. "I love you too Zayn." He looked me with his watery but still perfect eyes, which held great sadness but also love and then I said " I know I promised that I would never leave you but if I could control when my time would come to an end, it would never end because then i could never see your loving smile every day or I could never hear that cute giggle escape your mouth." I then felt my eyes grow heavier so I said something that would never let my promise break  "Just look at the moon and you'll find me, even at the darkest of times" and with that my eyes finally shut...forever.

Zayn's POV

I saw his eyes close and I let out all my emotions at that point because this is the point that I didn't ever want experience. I can't live without Liam. My Liam. I turned to the open window and looked at the moon which illuminated the dark sky and said "I love you Liam, forever and always. I'll never forget you because my heart can't beat properly without you but most importantly, you were and still are the reason why I'm living." With that I looked back at the handsome creation that was lying next to me and I gently kissed his lips even though I know that I won't get and reply back. I turned to the moon once again and said " I'll never stop breathing if I always look at the moon." 

How did you guys find that. It was my first time writing . HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT