Chapter 3

Y/N POV

After uploading another Q&A video, you realized you had a few more subscribers than last time. "Why not check out who?", you thought. So you clicked the "Subscribers" box on your channel, and casually took a sip of your favorite drink. (Yes that is important, just wait) It looked like you had about 25 new subscribers, as you scrolled through the list you saw a username you never thought you would see on your subscribed list. Danisnotonfire. You choked on your drink, and spilled the rest of it on your laptop. "Nice one, Y/N.", you thought.

~Time Skip~

Once your laptop was no longer dripping from the side, and you had checked to make sure it worked properly, you remembered something. You gave Dan your email too. You pulled up your email, but it wouldn't load because of your terrible wifi. You were careful not to have a drink this time, you scrolled through your inbox seeing an email from the day before at 11:14 pm, from Dan Howell.

You clicked on the email, screaming with excitement. Here is what you read.

"Hello Y/N"

As you've probably guessed, and I hope you're happy to see, I got your note. Clever one aren't you. (You were now screaming into your pillow and you could feel tears of joy slipping down your cheeks.) I have to admit, I started watching your first video last night after I got home and I plan to binge watch the rest of them after I send this. You have some really great content, and one more person who gets notified every time you upload. Hope to hear back from you, Danisnotonfire."

You instantly replied to the email, thanking him for everything. And telling him how much of an inspiration he is to you.You also apologized for the note, thinking that was the right thing to do. A few minutes after pressing send a new email popped into your inbox. It was Dan, he said there was no reason for you to apologize, and that he was surprised more people hadn't tried to give him a note. He also asked you what you were using to film and edit your videos with. (a/n yes that's important) He finished the email saying he wouldn't be able to respond till later in the day, and that he would talk to you later. (a/n also important information)

In celebration of actually getting in contact with Dan you decide to treat yourself to Starbucks. While waiting in line, you accidently ran into a tall man. As the man turned around you quickly apologized, "Oh I'm so sorry sir, I wasn't looking where I was going." "Oh don't worry about it. Hey, aren't you that girl that gave Dan that note at the meet and greet?" You looked up to see black hair, and striking blue eyes. "Oh heh, yep that's me!", you replied as you blushed. "Do you want to sit and have a coffee with me?", asked Phil. You were completely and utterly shocked, "U-Uh y-ea of course!", was all you managed to stutter out. "Ok you get us that booth over there, I'll get us some drinks. What do you want?"

"Oh no you don't have to buy me anything."

"Y/N, it's only a few pounds. What do you want?"

"Uh, a (favorite Starbucks drink). Thank you."

"No, problem now go get that booth."

~Time Skip~

"So, you're saying Dan actually binge watched my videos?!", You asked Phil.

"Yea, and I overheard them, they are pretty great. Even just listening."

You blushed at the thought of both Dan and Phil enjoying your videos. You and Phil continued to talk, not even really about YouTube, just friendly talk between the two of you. It was weird how well the both of y'all got along. Soon enough you were finishing each other's sentences. "Oh! Y/N, I need your phone number!"

"Mine?"

"Well yea, who else?"

"I don't know sorry, I just never expected for Amazingphil to be asking for my phone number!"

He handed you his phone and you put in Y/F/N and your phone number. "Well I have to get back to the flat, it's my night to make dinner. I'll see you around" Phil said as he got up to leave. "Okay, well it was great talking to you, and tell Dan hi for me, will you?" ,you asked "Sure thing", that was the last thing he said before he left.

________________________________________________________________ A/N: Credit to my best friend, Bear, for helping me come up with ideas, and editing it along this journey.