Ways on how to apologize to the Zodiacs

Aries:

Don't beat around the bush with forthright Aries. Just ask for their forgiveness, admit you did something wrong, apologize for it and promise to never do the same mistake again. Stick to your word, because Aries has no tolerance for broken promises. Don't wait for a "good time" to apologize. You can even apologize in public if you've wounded Aries' ego.

Taurus:
Taurus is the most stubborn sign in the zodiac. If the two of you have had a fight, you need to admit that you were wrong. Until you do, your conversations will remain stalled. IF YOU WERE RIGHT AND WON"T WANNA SAY THAT YOU"RE WONG, HOWEVER, well, you're going to have a bad time.

Gemini:
Send funny note of apology. Nothing breaks down Gemini's reserve like humor. If you've made a serious error, write a heartfelt letter asking for your friend / lover's forgiveness and send it overnight express. If you really want to smooth things over with this lover, you've got to communicate. Otherwise, Gemini will sense you are holding something back.

Cancer:
Making up with cancer requires patience, delicacy, and tact. Their feelings are easily bruised. They, hug. Just hug them. Cancer might never forget, but can forgive. if Cancer still pouts after your apology, fix a home-cooked meal for them or something. Make them know that you still care. or hug again.

Leo:
Flattery can get you everywhere with this sign. Apologize profusely for your misdeeds, and declare that you don't deserve their friendship / love.By all means, don't mean it, but just say that to cheer them up. Compliment them a lot. When Leo sees that you're trying hard to earn their affection, they'll let you back into their life. That'll be surprisingly quick.

Virgo:
Don't curse. Virgos hate cursing. Don't shout either. Virgo will just roll their eyes and walk away. Bone up on your etiquette. Knowing the proper thing to do will melt the Virgos's reserve. Be intellectual and reasonable. Virgo doesn't like emotional appeals; they prefer dealing with problems and a logical front.

Libra:
Express more interest in Libra's activities. Brush up on your conversational skills. Make a point of complimenting this sign more often. Anybody who is born under the sign of the Scales needs constant verbal and physical assurance. Make sure to make them know that you're serious about apologizing.

Scorpio:
Make a dramatic gesture to demonstrate your devotion. As far as Scorpions are concerned, talk is cheap. Only positive action will get you back into their good graces. The important thing is that you act to satisfy Scorpio's concerns. Always take this sign's complaints seriously. Swear that you will never do whatever you did to make them mad.

Sagittarius:
Adopt a more open mind. Archers don't obey any social conventions, and won't enjoy being held to arbitrary rules. If you want them to follow rules, they'll flip off and run away. Sagittarians love animals, generally pets, and may not be able to resist a cute puppy or kitten so rent one or something.

Capricorn:
Be honest and forthcoming. Capricorn can spot a life from a mile away. If you screwed up, admit it and formulate a plan to do better. Empty promises will get you nowhere with this sign. Never tease a Capricorn, especially when you're trying to make up. This sign doesn't play around.

Aquarius:
Invite Aquarius to discuss your problems over coffee. The Water-bearer can't resist a free exchange of ideas. Resist getting emotional with this sign. Don't keep any secrets from Aquarius. If you want this sign to stick around, you've got to open keep everything in the open. Nod at their ideas and look interested, even though you don't understand a damn thing they say.

Pisces:
Throw yourself at the mercy of his compassionate sign. Pisces can't stand to see anybody suffer. puppy eyes can be used. Be less possessive and demanding. Accept the fact that this friend / lover is extremely sensitive, and needs to be handled with kid gloves. Vow to be more tender and loving.

Kind of true for Leos lol.