Chapter 3: I Was Trying To Kiss You

A/N: Okay, I lied. Next level stuff not in this chapter mwhaha.

-

You couldn't stop laughing. When you finally did, you only found yourself to force down raging laughter because of the look on his face. It was clearly hard for him to admit such things to you, and here you were making him regret and feel uncomfortable for ever confiding in you.

Pursing your lips, you tried to control your breathing patterns as you voiced at what you wanted to the minute he had spoke out about this situation.

"That's so fucked up," you popped out, snorting a little only to move your hand before your face.

Jimin's eyes narrowed at you reacting the way you were. "I uh," he swallowed, "I shouldn't have shared this I..." he trailed off, twitching uncomfortable on your bed as he looked over at the book that rested on your chest. About to pick it up, Jimin's eyes darted over to meet yours when you stopped his hand with yours gently.

"I'm sorry for laughing," you apologized, not wanting him to freak out and leave.

"I get it," Jimin piped, "I shouldn't have brought it up so causally and out of nowhere."

"To be honest," you said while smiling sweetly and letting his hand go, "sometimes laughing at pain is the best medicine."

Jimin forced a painful smile onto his face and you sighed defeated. "Alright, I guess that's not your way of dealing with things," you chimed, smiling before grabbing his book and putting it off of you and to your free side.

Jimin watched curiously as you turned your head on your pillow to face him entirely. You didn't turn your entire body however, not wanting to get too comfortable with the boy and freak him out further. He seemed to be very innocent minded when it came to women. One wrong and accidental step could cause him to go running around screaming for his Mom...oh, how news spreads. You smiled lightly at the story of Gi confronting Jimin, and him reacting the way he did. He didn't seem like the type to take advantage of a woman so easily and without thinking....

"No more laughing," you promised, sealing your lips with a fake zipper, "you can trust me."

"We barely know each other."

"Exactly," you chimed grinning, "it's more fun that way don't you think? There's a risk there...I could easily spill this information out to the public if I wanted to."

Jimin grew scared over that. You spoke those words out so excited and he genuinely didn't know where you stood anymore.

Seeing the change of horror in the boy's face, you laughed. "Not that I would! I'm just saying that it's a possibility," you shrugged, "So in the end, it really depends on how you view my character...for you to trust me right now or not."

Jimin's eyes twitched from one eye of yours to the next. Repeating that process, you grew uncomfortable at how quiet he got, form just staring at you. Not knowing what that meant, you waited some more.

Jimin nodded curtly after two minutes of tense silence grew.

You were surprised, he smiled, noticing that you didn't expect that reaction from him. Swallowing down a little bit of your spit that seemed to be producing over the norm, nervousness consumed you.

"Her name's Nari," he said lightly, smiling at the very thought of the woman he loved.

"That's a beautiful name," you responded genuinely, smiling when he smiled.

"She is beautiful."

"That's not what I said, but okay," you chuckled, finding it adorable that that response was probably coming from Jimin. You could tell from the get-go that Jimin truly loved this Nari character. There was a glint in his eyes at the very mention of her. It's kind of like how I look at ice-cream.