II: The bet

Two months later...
Marinette rushed to the academy. Buttons, cloth and bows were dropped as she ran to the big entrance 'This is bad!' She thought as she entered to the building.

Marinette was the in charge of making and designing the costumes for the musical the swan lake.

'It's simple' She thought. 'I just have to go with Miss Caline, who is in ballet with the girls and give her the designs! DON'T MESS IT UP!'

She entered to the room were Alya , Tikki , Alix , Sabrina , Myelene and the rest of the girls were waiting.

"Where were you, girl? You are ten minutes late!" Alya whispered to the bluenette.

"I..." She whispered trying to make up an excuse.

"Miss Marientte, right?" Mrs Bustier said from the back of Marientte

"Miss Caline! I have the designs!"Marinette turning around quickly.

"Well, you just have to give me the papers with they and the committee will decide if they are using them." The teacher said as Marinette nodded. She grabbed a few papers, all in different colors. She gave them to the teacher as the teacher took a quick look at them. As Caline passed through the pages she nodded and smiled at each design.

"Well Marinette, I have to say it, this designs are wonderful! I'm really impressed."

"Thank you Miss Caline! Now, if you would excuse me, I have to go and keep designing ! It's only three months till the big night!" Marinette exclaimed as the teacher smiled.

"That's the spirit!" Alya said raising her fist, making Miss Caline raise an eyebrow.

***

The bluenette walked out of the room and rushed towards her studio. Yep, she had her own studio inside the school. She opened the door and walked inside the room.  It looked like a real fashion shop! She sat next to a mannequin that was with a measuring tape around the neck. She let the cloths and stuff she was carrying fall as she dropped herself in a chair.

"Man, this is going to take awhile..." She said and glared at the mannequin. "Why can't you be with the designs already?" She groaned.
She stood up slowly, grabbed some red pieces of cloth, needles and measuring tape. She walked slowly towards the mannequin and began sewing. "If I want to be ready soon, I have to begin now..." She mumbled.

***

"Finally!" Marinette exclaimed. She had made a red mask with some carmine velvet flowers at the corner. The suit was a similar tone of red and black. It was a ballerina dress with some flowers like the mask. The bell rang as she placed the clothes in her desk. Her door opened as two boys rushed inside. Both of them had tan skin, but one of them had black messy hair and emerald eyes while the other had hazel eyes and dark brown hair. Their names, were Nino and Plagg.
"MARINETTE WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Nino exclaimed shutting the door after them.

"Woah, boys calm down!" She exclaimed , startled. "What's the matter?"

"TIKKI AND ALYA ARE THE MATTER!" Plagg shouted.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" The bluenette asked

They both shared a look and inhaled and exhale. "You are friends with Tikki and Alya, right?" Plagg asked as Nino checked throw the window that there wasn't someone following them.

"Yeah..." Marinette said picking up some pieces of cloth from the floor.

"Well, hypothetically, if we wanted ask them out, do you think they would accept?"Plagg asked , stuttering some words.

"Wait, YOU GUYS LIKE TIKKI AND ALYA?!" Marinette exclaimed

"Yeah, yeah! Just keep it down dudette!"Nino exclaimed taking a last glance from the window.

"So? What do you think they would say?" Plagg asked as his impatience grew stronger.

"As long as you do it in a romantic way, then, YES!" She said making the boys blush slightly. Then, all of a sudden, two girls rushed into the room. The first one, had orange vivid hair and bluebell eyes while the other one had brunette hair and hazel eyes. Their names, were Tikki and Alya

"MARINETTE WE NEED YOUR HELP!" They both exclaimed.

"Does anybody know how to knock a door?" Marinette asked as the boys went pale.

"Wait... What are they doing here..?" Alya asked and crossed her arms.

"We-uh..." Nino began.

"Well?" Tikki asked

"We were... INVITING MARINETTE TO MIRACULOUS!" Plagg blurted.

"WHAT?!"

And Finally! This chapter is published, cause I finally got over the writer's block!  Thanks for reading! Sorry if this wasn't a very funny chapter and stuff, but I had to make up a reason for Marinette to go to Club Miraculous... So yeah...-Laura🌸