New King {Short Scene}

The music filled the place with joy. Everyone was doing their one thing, showing their talents and maybe presuming them too much.

"Hello everyone!" Lady Wifi exclaimed as she grabbed a mic. She stood on stage next to her boy friend, The Bubbler, who also had a microphone.

"It's time for the moment you have all been waiting for! THE FACE-OFF!" Alya yelled making everyone cheer.

"Settle down everyone! Because today, we have the queen of dancing! She has her crown and she's not letting anyone take it from her! Ladies and gentlemen, Queen Bee!" Nino exclaimed as a girl jumped into the stage. The girl wore yellow shorts with black stripes and a yellow shoulder-less tee shirt. She had a yellow mask painted with makeup and complemented everything with two little fake bee wings attached to her back. She waved at everyone as the crowd cheered.

Queen bee threw some kisses to the people making Lady Wifi roll her eyes. Unluckily, Queen Bee caught her rolling her eyes "Got a problem, Wifi?" Queen Bee asked and turned around to face Alya.

She stayed silent.

"Are you going to say anything, or I'll just have to pretend it didn't happen?" Queen Bee asked making everyone shout rude stuff at Lady Wifi

At that moment, the bomb exploded inside Alya. She didn't have to tolerate Chloe anymore. She may bother her at school, but she won't bother her at her place, the Club Miraculous. Lady Wifi pushed Queen Bee back and dropped her microphone. "Bubbler, give me a beat!" Alya exclaimed as Nino nodded and played music.

Alya began dancing, doing flips and pirouettes making everyone gasp and applaud. Queen Bee growled as she watched Lady Wifi dance "Mad?" She asked as Queen Bee scoffed

"You wish." Chloe scoffed again.

Alya kept dancing and stopped in a frozen pose. Everyone clapped and cheered. "Wifi! Wifi! Wifi!" Everyone chanted making Queen Bee growl.

"My turn!" She exclaimed and pushed Lady Wifi out of the way. Alya stumbled backwards and almost fell off the stage, but luckily, Nino was there right on time to catch her. He grabbed her by the waist as they both blushed slightly. Meanwhile, Chloe kept dancing, making her moves.

Chloe's style was more similar to Ballet, while Alya's was to Hip Hop. They were both very good dancers, but there could only be one winner.

It was time for the final round. The real face-off was about to begin. "Good luck" Lady Wifi rolled her eyes.

"Luck? I don't need luck. I've got something you don't; talent." Queen Bee laughed as she danced.

***

It seemed like if Lady Wifi was about to win. Even Queen Bee realized this. So it was her time to stop playing nice, and begin playing dirty.

"Hey Wifi." Chloe said innocently.

"What?" She groaned.

"Say hello to the floor from me." Chloe said and kicked her off stage as she pretended to do a flip.

This time, Alya wasn't lucky enough for Nino to grab her, so she fell directly to the floor.

"ALYA!" Bubbler yelled and ran towards her.

Queen Bee stood in stage laughing. Everyone gasped as the Bubbler rushed towards her.

"Ohmygosh I'm so sorry I should've been there to catch you- It's my fault, I just thought I-" Nino spoke quickly as Alya groaned.

"M-My foot." She tried saying but came out as a whisper. "It burns... I can't stand up..." Alya said.

That's when Queen Bee gasped as she grabbed the mic that Alya had dropped. "Oh what a pity!" She gasped again. "Because as we all know, the rules say that if the dancer can't continue-"

"The other breakdancer wins!" The crowd exclaimed.

"Rules are rules." Queen Bee sighed innocently, one hand lying in her hip.

"She's right." Nino mumbled. "But you cheated!" He exclaimed making Queen Bee fake pout.

"Excuse you, I've been Queen as long as anyone can remember! I have never cheated, why now?" Chloe asked. "Perhaps you are just protecting your little girlfriend!"

"The other breakdancer wins," Someone said from the crowd. "-If no one replaces Lady Wifi." The voice continued.

Nino and Alya smiled as Queen Bee searched for the one who was the one talking.

"Show yourself!"Chloe yelled as someone jumped on stage.

At the other side, there was a boy who used a black hood with two kitty ears stick to it , which was lined with a bright green. He was wearing pitch black sweatpants with a bright green light on the side and had a black-painted mask to hide his identity. No one had seen that dancer before.

"What are you supposed to be? A black cat?" Queen Bee asked as a few people laughed.

"The name's Chat Noir for you, Buzzkill." He said.

"IT'S QUEEN BEE!" Chloe yelled.

"Not for long" He grinned and began dancing.

***

"Chat Noir! Chat Noir! Chat Noir!" The crowd chanted.

Nino walked towards the stage with his mic in his hand. "Looks like we have a new king!" The Bubbler exclaimed as the people cheered. Queen Bee scoffed as she crossed her arms, clearly pissed.

"Oh, and Buzzkill?" Chat Noir asked making her turn her head. "You broke three rules today. You can't come back to Miraculous." He grinned making everyone gasp.

"WHAT?! THAT'S NOT EVEN TRUE!" She yelled at him making him smirk.

"One, you sabotaged Lady Wifi." He began saying. "Two, you tried sabotaging me." He continued.
"And three, You broke the most important rule; you didn't let anyone have fun here." Chat Noir finished as the crowd clapped at Chat Noir.

"Out! Out! Out" Everyone shouted.

"You heard them, Buzzkill. Out." Chat Noir said as she growled.

"You are getting what's coming to you, monsieur Chat Noir. You'll see"