3

Once we get there stuff in my car. We headed to riverside while jamming out to Sleeping with sirens. "I wrote this song for my father." I stopped smiling and I stayed quiet. The music was turned down by Danny and Paul asked me a question. "Hey are you okay?" I nod "Yea just a touchy song ya'know?" "Um if you don't mind. Do you have both parents?" I look at Paul through the review mirror. "No." I whisper to the cute guy. "My mom died of cancer. And my dad was in a car crash." "I'm sorry for asking." I shook my head "It's fine Paul." My eyes where back on the road and we finally rolled up to my house. It was a two story with three bedrooms four bathrooms and all of the rooms has a walk in closet. I have a room mate named Natalie. She loves Paul and Danny to. She had to work so we can pay off the bills. I put food in the house and we both pay the bills.

---

We walk into our house and we go to the room they will be staying in. I open the door to reveal a king size bed and a flat screen TV with a bathroom. And three paintings. "Who painted these?" Danny asked me. "I did." He nodded "These are really good." "Thank you Danny." I blush. "How do you affor- HOLY SHIT PAUL AND DANNY!" I point to Natalie. "My room mate." They make a O shape with there lips. "NAT CALM DOWN!" She looks at me and smiles. "Danny Paul this is my room mate Nat." They nod at her and give her hugs and all of that good stuff. We ordered pizza and drinks and me and Danny were tired so we went to my room and talked. We layed down on my bed and when I was slowly drifting off he kissed my cheek and went to get up. "Stay..." He layed back down and we cuddled.