7.2

Jaycee

She sat back down and put her legs back on my lap before opening her chips. "See that's why I need more guy friends! Girls are just so evil and sneaky."

I looked at her like she was crazy "More guy friends? You have me, Keem and your male teachers. What more could you need?"

She sucked her teeth. "Jaycee"

I mimicked her.

"Stop playing"

"I'm not playing you got enough friends. I keep you busy enough"

"Uhhuh. Us watching every movie and every episode of everything definitely keeps me busy. It's also making me fat too"

I pinched her thigh. "Fat where? If anyone has gotten fat in this relationship it would be me." I lift up my shirt. "If I didn't work out I'd look like the black Santa clause"

She poked my stomach. "Still feels flabby to me"

"Stop playing" I dropped my shirt. "That's all muscle right there"

"Mhmm. If that's what keeps your jump shot on point jay"

"Isn't it whatever floats your boat?"

"You never been on a boat so you definitely don't own one"

"Nice one then"

"Thanks"

"Where's Keem?"

She shrugged. "With Cj probably, why?"

"Just asking" i leaned closer to her.

She backed up and raised an eyebrow. Her cheeks were puffed up and she looked funny.

I leaned even closer until i was two inches from her face them I stared at her to see her reaction. Her eyebrows scrunched together before she slowly started chewing. I looked at her mouth and smirked. I looked at her eyes again.

"Really?"

She nodded.

I took the chips out her hand and sat back. "Thanks for the chips"

"I didn't give them to you. You robbed them so you're not welcomed"

"Too bad" I started eating my chips. "What time does your mom get home today?"

"Oh I forgot she left for her trip this morning"

"Oh really?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yes and don't even try it before Jessie comes over and tries to fight me again"

I laughed because that was a funny day . "It was a misunderstanding she didn't know you were my best friend."

"Well now she know and she still acting bougie "

"She not acting bougie she just don't understand how we're just friends"

"She's never had friends? It's the same as a female and female friendship except we don't have to worry about liking the same guy because you don't go that way"