The Prologue

Onyx just called me over to re-watch Black Butler I can't believe it this is literally the 10th time re-watching it. Kiet thinks walking up to Onyx's apartment door. "Onyx I'm here!" "Come in!" Onyx screams back to her. As Kiet walks through the door she is overwhelmed by her 6' tall friend making snacks. As Kiet walks towards Onyx she hears a weird noise coming from the living room. As she walks toward the living room she slowly sees some type of portal seemingly coming from the large TV screen. "Onyx come in here quickly!" Kiet screams slightly scared which sends her friends running. "W-what is that?" Onyx says once she arrives in the living room. "I.... don't know." Kiet slowly answers. "We should get some supplies and go through." "What!?!" Onyx exclaims. "Okay just I'm going in fir-" she says before getting cut off. "No, we go in at the same time," Kiet answers determinedly. "......Fine"Onyx replies slowly. They both gather snacks, pads, solar chargers, iPods, phones, books, clothes, etc. While Onyx grabs her katanas and Kiet her pistols and several karambit.  "Okay, I think we're ready," Kiet announces walking into the living room. "Yeah let's go," Onyx says. They grab each other's hands before jumping in. When the dizzying swirling stops they look up to see it's snowing. They look around before noticing someone watching them. They gasp as they see......

Okay well, this is just a teaser to see how you guys like it. Please tell me if you do, I need support if I'm going to write anymore.

 Please tell me if you do, I need support if I'm going to write anymore

Kiet

Onyx

Onyx