Sebastian Michaelis

And standing there with complete shock on their faces were the servants of Ciel, excluding Sebastian. Onyx and I just looked at each other before quickly putting up our weapons. "Umm...Hi?" Onyx says while I hide behind her. While behind her I quickly pull up a picture of the three on my phone. They look exactly the same as the people in front of us and now that I think about it, we look like anime characters ourselves. "I-I'll go get Sebastian!" Mey-rin says turning from us and running toward the manor. Onyx and I, quickly turned to run towards the forest. As we were running I heard the unmistakable sound of Sebastian Michaelis running. As soon as we made it to the forest we climbed the trees to hopefully get a vantage point and hop along the trees. However, we somehow climbed the same tree and met Sebastian staring at us with his fuchsia eyes and a smirk. "Fuck..."Onyx mutters. Sebastian's eyes slightly widen at the use of the word. "Now what are two beautiful ladies like yourself doing on the Phantomhive estate?" he says smiling and leaning against the tree. As I sit there hoping Onyx is making a plan I inspect him and ourselves. We don't seem to have any hair except for what's on our head. Our clothes also seem a bit tighter on our bodies. "Damn it..." I say quietly, forgetting Sebastian. I turn around, however, and I remember him because he appears right in front of me. I instantly lash out, out of reflex and yet I manage to stop before slowly lowering my arm. I then mutter "Sorry..." and turn back towards Onyx. She is trying not to laugh...I hate her. I then lightly thump her head and she acts as if she had been killed...we forgot Sebastian again! I heard him chuckle before realising our situation. Onyx and I, signaled each other to run in opposite directions. Of course, he somehow figured out our super awesome finger pointing code. He quickly set his hands on our shoulders. Onyx stares at me and I can tell she is about to explode from fangirlism. I quickly signed something I knew would make her explode, 👇👊(Undertaker). Her eyes widen and I quickly put my hands to my ears. She then starts screaming at the top of her lungs with the biggest smile. I quickly grab her and start to run towards London so I can calm her. However, Sebastian catches us and brings us back to the Phantomhive Manor. Onyx passed out on the way back. I huff and then I stare up at Sebastian. He looks down at me and somehow holds a finger to his mouth. I nod slowly before pointing at Onyx and saying she needed my care. He looks thoughtful for a moment before setting us down in the entrance hall. I scan the room noticing the other servants hiding behind pillars. I then go to Onyx's backpack and open it up looking for her smelling salts. As I move them under her nose I see Sebastian's eyes widen in confusion at the smell. I would be confused too if someone used chloroform for smelling salts.

Okay, this is the next chapter. Yay! Tell me if you enjoyed it Nekos!!