Rei x Reader | Terrible Swimming

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
My alarm clock rang against my ears, practically killing me inside. "Stop it pleaseeee." I half yawned, half groaned. It kept ringing. I swung at the damn thing, missing it by a landslide. I swung harder and faster, this time hitting it off of my bedside table and shattering it to pieces with a loud BANG!

"HOly shI-" I yelped as I fell to the floor along with the now silenced clock. Sigh... what a way to start the morning (y/n). Picking myself up, I got the broom and swept the remains of the alarm clock into the trashbin. However, I got a quick flashback of what time it was. It was 9:39. "OH SHIT IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I yelled running and tripping down the stairs and out the door. I paused for a moment after seeing the boardwalk and the sand. I turned around and saw a beach house. My beach house. Pfft! And I thought I had to go to school. My legs felt cool air pass by and that's when I realized I was still half naked.

Resuming to where I was standing before (after changing of course) I started to go for a long walk on the boardwalk. It was a nice day outside I had to say. The cool breeze grazing against the side of my face as the smell of salt water and fresh made pancakes poisoned my nose with its aroma. Boy, nothing this good would ever come from school. What was I thinking?  I laughed at the idea of really having to go to school in such a nice place like this, but  I forgot to look where I was going. "Hey, watch o-" someone warned me before we collided and fell to the ground.

Looking up to apologize, I saw that it was that was that one guy on the track team. His name was Gei... or something? I didn't really care though, I just wanted to get up and continue my wal- WHOA. He had, no shirt on. Ok then I started to care a bit. Well, a lot. It was practically a dream of mine, to have a shirtless guy, laying on my chest. However I didn't expect it in this way. Ok this was starting to get weird, because mainly everyone was staring at us. We both got up off of the boardwalk floor, and began our walks again, but together. "So uh, why are you here?" I asked softly. 

He looks at me strangely, then begins to laugh. "Uhm, probably the same reason as you?". 

Idiot... As I facepalm myself mentally, we both stop at a quite small restraunt. He started to walk in, so of course I followed. I didn't know what I was doing, following this guy around. Am I creeping him out? Should I stop? Should I-

"Uh, (y/n)? Are you going to sit down?" he questioned. I snapped out of my thoughts and sat down next to him. I looked around the table to see 3 other guys. I thought those were his friends... but I wasn't sure so I asked.

"So uh... are you guys his friends?" I told them. Two of them nodded in response, while one just turned his head away and shrugged. I turned back to Gei and asked him his name just to make sure I was right.

".... it's uh, it's Rei." he quietly sighed as the others around him began to laugh. I felt TERRIBLE. Why, why did I think his name was Gei? Oh my god.... well we got to have food. Which was great in my opinion. I mean, I love food in general but still. I patted Rei on the back and apologized at least 150 times. He kept forgiving me, but I just wouldn't let it go.

The waiter had been standing there for at least 30 seconds laughing at my mistake holding our food in his hands. "Hah.. y-your food is dON-HAh *cough* I'm sorry. Have a nice day.".