Terrible Swimming | Part 2

We all went home after that... I still felt horrible. Not only had I embarrassed myself by making my self look stupid, I made him embarrassed by- well, you know. I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. Why am I like this, why am I so stupid?

Once again I sighed and flopped down on the soft mattress, letting out a long groan. I ended up going to sleep watching my favorite show "(Favorite Show)". It honestly was the only way I could sleep at that point, with all that had happened that day still stuck in my mind. The next day I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door. "Who could that-*yawn*- even be?" I questioned. After what felt like an hour, I finally got to my beach house door.

Oh god. Nononono... please don't let it be him. I opened the door and saw blue hair, and that's all I needed to see to close the fucking door.

"(Y/n)?... You okay?" he asked in a very worried manner.

"LOOK IM SORRY OK! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE TO S U F F E R." I quickly replied. Which was true, because no matter who it was, I still probably would have closed the door on them. I felt like sulking in my bed... not talking to somebody.

"Uh, are you sure about that (some nickname your friends call you by)?" they had replied in a very puzzled way. I realized who it was, quickly jumping off of your bed to grab the doorknob.

Carefully, I opened the doorknob. I closed my eyes in fear, being bear-hugged almost immediately.

"Finally I get to see you again... even if I had to almost knock the door down." the person laughed. It was my friend from kindergarten, (friends name).

Ok...glad that it was not who I thought it was at least. I sighed and mumbled to myself. No need to panic-yet. We had stood at my doorstep for about an hour before I mentioned that is was probably going to rain, and we should get going inside. Looking around for a moment, they nodded in response, seeing as the blackish clouds gathered around my house.

It was a pain to not tell them about what happened with the swim guys. Mainly the one though. That brought up the blue hair.

"Oh? This? I got my hair died just a few days ago. Do you like it?" they grinned. I grinned back, telling (friends name) it was a nice color, and that it fit them very well. After a few more hours of (fav/movie), they waved goodbye and left.

Just a relief of the embarrassment that was to come tomorrow. Rei wanted to go to the fair tomorrow, with me...