Collateral Damage

The dining hall was silent. As the Jamison's quietly chewed, and slowly drank.

No one dared to lay an eye upon him. This, misfit.

They avoided him like the plague. But now that they were being forced, by all America, and their egos.

This dreaded reunion must go on.

Jayson, cautious, lifted a brow.

Clearing his throat, he kicked his foot. "How have you been Jesse?"

Kelly nudged her brother, why was he talking to him? Like he actually knew who he was.

Because in fact they hardly did know their brother, by the time they could even process times tables, and division, he was shipped to boot camp, and forgotten.

Just how it would have remained, had he had kept his mouth shut.

Kelly, squinted her evil green eyes, and allowed for the corners of her mouth to turn up in disgust.

"I've been, uh. I've been great!" Jesse's mother, glanced sidedly from her food, just to give a compromising look to her son. Who avidly sought her disapproval with his peripheral, and smirked accordingly.

In the midst of a swallow, Jayson continued. "That's good, I'm glad to hear that you know, it's not usual for me to ask you such things. I suppose growing up for twelve years without an older brother has its toll."

     Rolling her eyes, Kelly stabbed the steak roughly. "Shut the fuck up with the small talk Jayson. Jesse is not a conversationalist, he's an animal. He lit my hair on fire when I was five, and I still hate him to this day." Flashing a demeaning look towards her startled brother, Jessie, she pushed the glass of water farther away with a vengeance.

       "You set her hair on fire?

                          That's fucking awesome, she's such a bitch Jessie.

        What'd she do to make you do it?"

"It was an accident." With a clenched jaw, and a saddened look shaken into those blue irises, Jessie Jamison, soon lost his appetite.

      Excusing himself from his family's anything but warm welcome, his father, happy to see his oldest boy grow to be such a handsome and wise young man, soon grew melancholy, as he reluctantly granted his son, leave.

        Waiting for his complete exit, President Geofforie gave his wife and children a sinister glare, and his hell bent tone caused First Lady Helayna, to choke on her food in surprise.

Finding this hilarious, Jayson smiled idiotically.

"From this moment, and moving forward. Jessie will be treated as a member of this sacred family, meaning! No insults, no indirect insults."

Giving his daughter evil eyes of challenge, he continued, "Everyone, will make him feel like he is at home again, happy, content, and excited to have him back. We will not bring up the past because why?"

Groaning in unison the family repeated with their father the slogan that won the presidential election. "We, together, are America's future."

"Thank you, now finish your food, it's Saturday. Which means you two have a lot of studying to do. In the meantime, if you all will excuse me, your mother and I have a special meeting, with Vice President Reynalds."

Rising from their royal seats gracefully, the President and his First Lady, were escorted by their high security entourage, and their nagging assistants.

Leaving Jayson, and Kelly Jamison, alone.

           Well almost, Secret Service Agent, Christopher, lingered about, for a late, yet well deserved breakfast.

        Lifting her plump lip in disgust, Kelly grunted, displeased of his unwanted presence.

        "I had sex, right where you're sitting bro," leaning into the table with a sarcastically grim expression on his handsome face, Jayson continued, "you're suffocating my babies douche."

   Attempting to muffle a snorted laugh, Kelly grinned amusingly.

"Keep going Jayson, I swear I'll shoot you.

And trust me I know how to make it seem like I never even happened."

And no, Christopher was not one with a bluff, not one with empty threats, and definitely not the type to miss a moving target flying eighty miles an hour in the rainy night.

He was a trained monster, born to be a hell raiser, born to kill anything, anyone, without second guessing his integrity.

What made him so cold hearted, was not a burned childhood, of missed birthday parties, no shows to parent night, and broken picture frames.

It was death, the death of those that didn't deserve the croak, but were taken from him anyway, and deep inside that deranged mind of his, he missed them, no matter how hard he attempted to force the thought of his sensitivity to those matters, he couldn't.

He was a broken man, with an insane mind, yet the beauty of his facade was truly incredible.

Because to every Secret Service Agent, and to the President of the United States, he was a hero, and to an extent this ultimately rules true. But his White House intentions, was anything but heroic.

Laughing as he sat back down in his seat Jayson gleamed in bliss at his body guard.

"Stop being so serious, or i'll dress you up as a clown, and hit your ass with a baseball bat, that'll be a laugh!"

His face cleaned, his brown eyes blacker than a panther, Christopher smirked gladly. "Try me, Jayson."

Noticing the odds of Christopher actually having multiple legs up on her dear brother, she hit his abdomen harshly.

"Shut up Jayson."

"Fine." Shoving away from the fine wooden structure, he rudely slammed his napkin down, and stormed away. "Fuck all of you white trash motherfuckers."

And in the heat of his anger, Jayson's protected entourage followed right behind him, snickering, and whispering mocking words behind his broad, tall, back.

"You're a dick Chris."

"You, and your brother match the same. Wouldn't be a White House without them."

"You better stop threatening him."

"Or what?"

Throwing a knife clearly towards the offender, Kelly narrowed her eyes in spite. " I'm pretty good at tearing my clothes, and screaming for my daddy, HELP, HELP, HELP! And when I get enough attention, because I always choose the right moment, for everything, I'll point. With a face full of tears, and a voice choked up on sorrow, oh the hurt Christopher, the hurt. I will tell my father, your President, that you ruthlessly slashed my clothes, and raped me! Held me down and said, TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU NO GOOD SLUT! THATS RIGHT YOU DESERVE IT! FEEL MY TEN INCH COCK RIP YOU THROUGH, YOU WHORE!"

Christopher's jaw synched tightly, "I'm glad we have an understanding.

           Enjoy your brunch." Kelly egged on, as she fixed her cardigan, and blessed Christopher's salty expression, with a sweet smile.