A Monday Daze

This song has nothing to do with this chapter, but I listened to it the entire time I wrote this update. So you need to listen to it too. I love you guys, and sorry this took forever!

   ~Liley

        "Ah, holy shit!"

"Yes, fuck me, fuck the devil right out of this tight fucking pussy!"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I th-thought this was our thing now. You know, you playing priest?"

"Tasha, that was only once. ONCE! And I was fucking beyond high."

Jayson Jamison, pulled out of the young girls dripping cunt, and zipped up his softened boner.

Rolling his eyes in agitation, he fixed his school uniform, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh come on Jay Jay! You didn't even cum yet, let me suck you off, I promise I won't say nothing!"

        Agreeing in reluctance, the blonde boy shook his head, "alright, fine. I mean it, don't you say anything about the devil in your pussy again."

           Throwing her hands up in innocence, she laughed, while unzipping his zipper once again, but this time with an intent to finish him. He was a king in her eyes, and she loved to please every bit of him.

Taking him into her mouth, Jayson sighed in relief, at least this was a good way of shutting her up, he couldn't stand to listen to Natasha talk. She always sounded idiotic, and he grew tired of correcting her all of the time. So when she'd get a bit too chatty, all he had to do, was slam his hands down her pants. He enjoyed her moaning more than her idea's about politics, and algorithms.

Closing his eyes, the image of Anita, flashed before him. Startled by this, he pushed himself away from Natasha in a hurry.

"I-I'm going to be late for class. I'll see you later, lunch, okay?"

Fully asserting his effort into leaving in a rush. He nearly zipped up his tip, and winced at the slight pinch, as he dashed out of the library, and into the student traffic.

Pouting as she wiped the corners of her mouth, poor Natasha, brought herself to her feet, and began putting on her clothes. She hated when he found someone other than her to screw, it was betrayal if you'd ask her, disrespect, after all that she has done for him.

She let him fuck her in the ass, raw, while his best friend pounded her face until she nearly threw up a lung.

"I'm nothing but a skank. While whoever he thinks of, is probably his queen. Ugh, sure know how to pick them Tash." Grumbling self hate to herself, she brushed passed the librarian in charge, and scurried outside.

"Where have you been?"

"I was fucking your brother if you must know."

"I mean I didn't, but you told me anyway, so now that I know, I feel awkward. But uh, why do you look sad?"

Looking up at her best friend, Natasha modestly smiled, as she looked down at her converse.

"I think he's in love."

"Well it's damn sure not with you." Kelly snorted back, as she waved to a group of boys, and smiled at a crowd of hating girls.

"That's the thing Kelly! I know that he isn't in love with me, he's in love with some one else!"