Chapter Two

R O L A N D

I watch my mate and pup sleep peacefully. Cameron holding Dylan's hand, this wasn't his first time he's seen his mama act this way. I tried to get close to him but the omega wants nothing to do with me.

I'm at a dead end at this point, I felt helpless unable to comfort my omega. He would zone out and block out the outside world. It's like he's never there even I tried to bring him back. Everyday it's gotten worse, he hurts himself without realising. Cameron shouldn't see his mother in this state, the pup is starting to get nightmares.

I went to his kitchen to cook some dinner, they both needed their rest. Blood covered the sink and also the floor, I grab a wet rag and begin to clean. My wolf howls seeing our mate in pain, what's sad is that I am unable to do anything.

"You didn't need to clean" said Dylan.

"It's cleaned anyway" I replied. I threw the bloodied rag in the bin.

"Thank you for helping but it's time for you to leave" he says. I sighed, my wolf didn't how Dylan is speaking to us and leaving our pup.

"Go rest, I'll cook dinner" I replied

"I said leave Roland, you aren't Camerons father so stop giving him false hope" Dylan says

"I am his father and I will not leave. He just saw you hurt yourself, don't expect him to get over it. He needs us to be there for him" I said

"Stop saying that, you make no sense. You didn't f*ck me nor in a relationship with me. Stop putting a title that doesn't belong to you" he hissed.

"You're right, I'm not his father. You were raped so it could be anyone" I sneered. I immediately regret what I said, my anger got the best of me. Tears roll down his cheek as his fist clench.

"Get out" he says.

"Baby I-I'm sor-" I said but he immediately cut me off.

"Sorry? Go f*ck yourself Roland, of course I've been raped must have bad luck, huh?" he cried.

"I didn't mean to say that" I said. He shook his and stormed towards his front door slamming it open.

"Go!" He yelled. I didn't want to stress him any further so I left. I am such an idiot,  instead of trying to help him I just made things worse.

****

Landon placed the presents on the table while Rogan tries his best to distract Winter. Today is the omega's birthday, he's grown so quickly and looks like the younger verson of Landon.

"Are you and Dylan fighting?" He asked. I remained silent, I try to apologise several times but he continues to ignore. He acts like I don't exist, it makes me so frustrated.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked" said Landon.

"It okay, we had an arguement yesterday and he refuses to speak to me" I replied

"I hope you guys work it out" he says

"Me to" I replied. Cameron poked his head through the opened door. He instantly ran towards me and waved at Landon.

"Hi ncle Lan" said Cameron. I picked up my pup as he have a conversation with Landon.

"That's a cool truck Cam" said Landon. He smiled showing his truck to Landon with pride.

"Papa buy for Cam" he replies. He looked at the presents on the table then looked at his truck.

"Cam give truck  to Win" he says as he handed Landon his truck. Landon smiled placing the truck along with other presents. Everyone gathered inside the dining halls, lights turned off and everyone remained quiet as we wait for Rogan and Winter.

"Papa fun!" Said Winter. The door opened and the lights switched on.

"Surprise!" Said everyone. Winter looked shocked and confused.

"Happy birthday pup" said Rogan. Winter smiled and greeted all his friends. Cameron made sure to be beside Winter as they held hands. Both omega's have this unbreakable bond.

"You need to stop ignoring me" I said to Dylan.

"Go away Roland" he replies.

"So cruel baby, I'll just have to punish you" I whispered. His body shivered until he realise what's happened and move away from me.

"That won't happen" he says. I smirked and leaned down sniffing his neck. Wanted to tease him a bit more so I nip his sensitive skin.

"Bastard" he hissed as he tried to hit me but failed. I laughed and walked away.