The Beginning

You woke up, not knowing where you were. "W-where am I..?" You said as you looked around the room. You seemed to be in a cell. The lights then turned on. "Good Morning, (Y/n)." You heard a voice say. "W-who are you, where am I, an-" "Shut up I don't wanna hear your annoying questions."

  A tall figure appeared. He walked closer and closer until her was a foot away from you. "My name is Hiragi Kureto. I've captured you because everyone in this goddamn fucking army is so fucking gay." He loudly said. Beside him you saw a blonde haired girl holding a couple papers. "Aoi will show you to your room, do you have any questions before you leave." The tall man named, Kureto, asked. "Yes," you began, "what do you mean by-" "Shut up I don't wanna hear it. Bye." Kureto said before walking away.

The lady named, Aoi, walked you towards a room. She opened the door and gave you the key. "This will be your room, Ms. (L/N)." She smiled. "Y-you can call me (Y/N)." You smiled back. "Well, (Y/N)." You heard a voice say. You turned your head away from the woman to see a two young men.

The blonde had his arms crossed. He wore a light blue t-shirt with blue jeans. The black haired was sitting on a stool, smirking. He had on a white t-shirt with black jeans.

"U-um who are they?" You asked. "Those two are Mikaela and Yuichiro Hyakuya." Aoi said. You looked at them, then her, then the boys again.  "Am I going to be rooming with them?" You asked. "No.." Aoi replied. "Mikaela and Yuichiro are like the gayest in the army. So we brought you to prove that they're not." Aoi said.

  Me? How the hell do I make them straight? Date them? I mean like I wouldn't mind, they're both so hot, but still..

"Goodbye." Aoi waved before pushing you into the room.