CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

THANKS
****
[ 3 R D ]

"What do you want me to do?" Asked Tabi as he sat next to Jiyong.

"Just tell me everything you know so we can get on with everything." The younger guy answered.

"What 'everything I know'?" Tabi said once more.

"Look.." Jiyong started. "I'm starting to regain my memory and as far as I'm in , I know you're hiding something."

"Are you nuts? Why would I do that?" Tabi joked. He knows it is right to tell this to him , specially it is about him but he is still surely hesitant. The call from Jiyong was immediate so he thought the other had made a plan.

"You'll do that because you love me. So in order to protect me, you'll hide what will hurt me most." Well said by Jiyong.

"Look.. I'm-"

Tabi was cutten off when his phone rang. It was Bom calling.

"Take that first. We'll talk later." Jiyong said and stood up to light a cigarette.

Tabi also stood from the sofa they were at earlier and went out of Jiyong's room. He pressed the answer button and then placed his phone on his right ear.

"Yoboseyo?" He asked.

"Tabi-yah!"

His eyes widened from the voice he heard over the line. It sent chills down his spine as he stutter.

"D-dara.. Hi.." He spoke.

"Where's Jiyong?" The woman asked.

"Where is my Bom?" Asked Tabi back.

"She's beside me. Now, where is my Jiyong?" Dara answered.

Little that he knows, Jiyong is now by the door, listening to what Tabi is saying.

"What the hell?" Jiyong thought. "Sandara hostaged Bom Noona!?"

"I won't tell you. Why are you holding her phone?" Tabi asked back again.

"I borrowed it." Dara said. "Just let me talk to Jiyong!"

"No! I won't ! Let me talk to Bom first!" Tabi protested.

"Fine but let me talk to Jiyong later." She said pouting , as if the guy on the other line can see her.

Dara gave the phone to Bom and the couple began talking. On the mean time , Jiyong is being curious on what he have heard. He scratched his head and thought again.

"Dara won't do that." He spoke to himself.

As he tried to analyze , there is really no point for Dara to hostage Bom. She doesn't have a reason. Then he remembered that Chae was with Bom along with their girls. Jiyong face-palmed his self , thinking that the girls are in complete danger. He hurriedly went out and ran to Tabi , snatched the older guy's phone and spoke to the person in line.

"Don't hurt our baby girls!" He said , worried.

Tabi almost fell from the stairs out of laughter. Jiyong disgustingly looked at him and spoke.