CHAPTER THIRTY

[ T H I R D  P E R S O N ' S ]

It has been months since Jiyong left. Months had passed that they had no news about him. As in nothing at all.

Of course it worried them, mostly Dara. She had been waiting for any whereabouts of Jiyong but there was no sign. She hoped and hoped everyday, mostly that she has some wonderful news to the man. What could be his reaction?

"Still worried?" Chaerin sat beside her with a cup of tea.

It's still an early morning to consider. The sun shining brightly, not too hot for people to look for shade. Many are still doing their morning excercises, some just going home after buying from the market.

"I can't help it." Dara smiled palely. "You know, wife stuffs."

"But stressing is bad, remember?" Chaerin placed a hand on Dara's shoulder. "Take it easy. We all know Jiyong will be fine."

"I hope so, too."

Everything seems to be okay. The world seems to be in such peace just by the athmosphere circling around the place, but not for Dara's feelings. She is indeed worried about Jiyong. It never was easy since he left to fix his self.

Everyday, she waited and waited for him to come back. It was hard focusing on work, even focusing on the three. What Jiyong left is such a great feeling and now that he's not around, it's hard to go on. She just misses him very much. To her surprise, she's already tearing up.

"Eomma?" Daehan woke up from his sleep, eyes still squinted as his hair is all up in the air.

"Yes, baby?" Dara wiped the tear away with her thumb and came closer to Daehan.

Seeing his mother's pain, Daehan hugged his mother tightly and kissed her cheek.

"It will be awlright, Eomma." The boy smiled, knowing for his self that his father has a great plan for them all.

"I hope so, Daehanie." She smiled back to return the boy's warming ones.

Their conversation was quiet but enough for the other two to wake uo from their slumber.

"Nae, Eomma." Manse stretched his limbs, saying, "Appa has gwood plan."

"Appa will go back fow us!" Minguk pumped his fist up lazily, half asleep.

It made her happy. At least having their three little monsters cheers her up. They are his represenation, after all. They are their product of love.

***

When they went down, the others were pretty much busy with what they were all doing. The house is huge and they are more than ten living inside the mansion, maids and guards not counted.

It was just a regular day. The house always seemed so busy, mostly now because of Jiyong's absence. They have to take charge of his position in the company for the mean time so they well not get behind the time table.

"Hey, breakfast was cooked by the maids earlier." Bom said, rushing towards the other part of the house. "You guys help yourselves. I gotta do something."

Dara nodded and smiled. The three also seemed to be bothered by the crowd of people doing lots of things today. The four of them are wondering why the house seems to be so occupied.

You'll see maids cleaning up every where. The other guys busy with papers and going to work. The ladies are busy with their children. The guards adding much protection inside and out of the house. Something's up the sleeve but Dara chose to ignore this all for in fact she was starving.