Evilization

HAHAHAHHAhaha I bet you all though I was dead, well you're all dead wrong~! Teehee! Okay I thought of 2 alternatives to this and stuffs this one is when you're both evil~! p.s you're both animals.

*()=Optional

(y/n)= Your name

(a/n)=Animal name (E,G a turtle xD?)

(p/n)= pets name

[f/n/c]- Favourite Natural Colour

I'm sorry but you have a cat in this- if you don't like cats please don't kill me.

Have fun you Puntastic people~

Ay, another boring old day. It was the same schedule. He'd come, he'd destroy and he'd leave. Never took time to mess with you but who would blame him? You're evil. 

[Y/n] P.O.V

My name is (Y/n) and I'm a/an [a/n] and I'm also an Evilist! Not a mushy goody-to-shoes like him! I got a sweet little crush on my own arch nemesis isn't that wonderful? Tutut, of course it isn't he HATE's me and I'm supposed to HATE him too! Over the years my schemes have become...less threatening, in fear that he'd be caught up in them. This next one however, must have him involved. I can't love him because he's my enemy, then I'll make him my ally. Its Puuurrrfect! I chuckle as I see my beautiful [f/n/c] cat purring against my leg.  My thoughts are soon interrupted as I heard my traps set off. "Well, well, well~! You're ever so late deary." You turned to see your crush trapped in a metal cage, surrounded by a forcefield. Yes, you was a rare magical being. You liked to keep it a secret on the other hand. "I apologize love, I didn't want it to come to this, oh wait...I did!" You howled with demonic laughter as you activated the machine beside you. This was going to make him evil and you could finally love him.

His P.O.V

Wonderful, I was truly trapped. Escaping the cage was a sitch but there's something blocking me from going so far from the cage. Isn't this magic? She has magic...SHE HAS MAGIC? I wanted so desperately to panic but I heard a machine fire up and before I could even try dodging the beam, something pushed me back into the cage where the beam hit me. She had telekinesis too!? 

~After being wonderfully hit~

I groaned as I pushed myself up, my mind was flooded with so many thoughts of being bad...it looked fun, it looked good but I was resisting. Then one thing swarmed my mind-love. Love? Did that mean she loved me? As I stopped to think about it, I stopped resisting and that was my mistake because now...I was completely change.

No-ones P.O.V

(Y/n) patiently waited *(her tail swished side to side), stroking her soft [f/n/c] cat with affection. Perry finally moved which caused (y/n) eyes to brighten dramatically. "How do you feel, love~?" As she moved closer towards her crush, she asked with a mocking tone. "Incredible..." He murmured back. "Good, we have alot to catch up on~" She leaned it and gave him a 'quick' kiss, only for Perry to deepen it slightly. "Mng~!!" (y/n) muffles out, slowly melting under his touch.

(My dearests reaction~!)

Please save me~ TheEeveelutionaria

(HER REACTION WHILE WRITING IT) 

Gosh flippin' darn it, I can't breathe save me (XD).

I think we're done xD