What in the World?

*Your P.O.V.*

"It means your one of us now Snowflake." An unfamiliar voice came from behind me

I jumped out of my bed at the sound of the new voice. But I swiftly fell again due to tripping on something soft.

I looked down to see...black feathered wings?! What in the world?!

"Hmm, maybe I should call you Angel instead of Snowflake now." The voice came again

I quickly looked up to see a boy that looked about my age, 17, sitting sideways on the windowsill above the bed I was in. He was wearing brown pants that stopped just above his ankles and a royal blue hoodie that had, frost on the neck and sleeves? His hair was as white as freshly fallen snow and he had beautiful blue eyes.

He was kinda cute..wait a minute, snap out of it (Name)!!

The boy had a frost covered staff in his hand, and as he tapped it on the backboard of the bed, frost slowly started to cover it.

"Could you stop freezing my bed and tell me who you are Frosty!? And why in the world do I have wings?!" I asked the boy a little too harshly and sarcastically.

"Woah! Hold your reindeer there Snowflake! I'm Jack Frost, not Frosty the snowman." The winter spirit said with a crooked smirk on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I'm (Name),  apparently the Guardian of Laughter." I told Jack

"I know who you are Angel. We all do. And to why you have wings? I suppose to fly Angel." Jack said sarcastically with his signature smirk.

I blushed at the nickname he had given me. It brought butterflies to my stomach. No!! Snap out of it! You want to be alone for the rest of your life!

"Should we start teaching her on how to be a Guardian North?" Tooth spoke up out of the awkward silence.

"Good idea Tooth! Come (Name)! We teach you to be Guardian now!" North yelled in his booming voice.

'Oh boy. What am I in for?'