Stay With Me

*Your P.O.V.*

Did I just hear him right?!

"What did you just say?" I whispered to the boy, taking a step closer as I did so.

"I-I-uhh..." He started stuttering. Jack never stutters!

"Did you just say that I was breathtaking?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah..." He whispered so quietly it was barely audible.

I just looked at him for a second with a look of shock, and my heart fluttering out of control in my chest. I then decided to make a courageous move and close the gap between us.

I pressed my warm lips against his cold ones. He froze up for a minute or two, but he then started to kiss back.

I broke the kiss and looked at him. He looked shocked, like he didn't know what to do. He then put his hood up and started walking on the power lines, balancing perfectly.

"Hey! Jack! Where are you going?" I asked a little confused.

"..." The boy said nothing, but turned to look at me.

I took a deep breath.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked.

"No."

"Do you want to be with me forever?"

"No."

"Do you even like me?"

"No."

"Would you cry if I walked away?"

"No."

My heart broke with every answer and I felt tears starting to fall. I turned so he wouldn't see me crying.

All of the sudden I felt cold arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a cold chest.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear, his cold breath on my neck sending chills down my spine.

" You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't WANT to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. I don't like you, I love you. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I'd die."

He turned my body so I faced him and he looked into my eyes.

"Please stay with me, forever, and never leave my side." He whispered ever so quietly.

"Of course I'll stay with you Jack. I love you Jack Frost." I told him with tears in my eyes

" I love you too (Name)" He whispered.

And then he pressed his lips onto mine ever so gently.

And with that, our story ended...❤❤❤

_________________________________

Okay so how was it? It's my first story so please tell me how it was! Thanks, hope you enjoyed!!