I

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever

Note

I'm not a great writer, but I'll try my best to live up to this book and your expectations. Feel free to give your opinions but please keep the negativity away, no author wants to know how much you want to watch them burn for making you read this. Also, if you like it, please share it with your friends. Comment your thoughts and vote for my book.

This book is mine. If I find it copied (not that it will be worth copying but anyway) on any site, I will gladly become your worst nightmare.

If anyone is interested in werewolf stories, I'm also writing another book called 'mine'. Check it out if you want.

Also, this book is dedicated to two very special friends of mine. AK47 and Em, I really hope you guys love this shit. I love you guys.

Enjoy.

Adrian Black.

'Calm your tits, woman. We will be there soon,' My bestfriend, Fernando, shrieked at the girl sitting next to him.

The girl just giggled and turned away from him, sticking her chest out in a very 'seductive' manner and popped her lollypop back in her mouth. I had long before forgotten her name so I'll just stick to calling her 'the girl'. Fernando had picked her up from the club, deeming her as attractive and very quiet. Maybe it was my drunken state that caused me to think this, but that woman was anything but quiet.

I sighed, trying to keep down the nausea. The girl reaches over to me after her failed attempts to catch her clients attention.

'Baby, you look like you could use some-' She got cut off by the car coming to an abrupt stop.

'Get the fuck out,' Fernando exclaimed.

She mouth dropped open and she took her raspberry lollypop out, making a very slurpy noise. She snorted in a very atrocious manner and threw the door open.

'Don't slam the-' He got cut off by the loud slam of the door. Due to my drunken state, I started laughing loudly, holding my stomach and nudging my friend like a goddamn kindergartner.

Fernando looked at me like I had grown two heads,' Jesus, stop,'

I just laughed louder, sounding like a hyena on crack. He rolled his eyes and resumed the drive. I lay my head down on the headrest, my eyes drooping with only one question on my head.

Why were we drinking in the first place?

***

The sunlight streamed through the dark curtains and hit my face, pulling me out of my heavy slumber.

Beep.

'Mr Black, your meeting has been scheduled with Mr Harrison in one hour. Then you have to meet Mrs Black for a lunch date. Lastly, your dinner date has been arranged with Miss Lake at seven o'clock sharp,' My secretary's voice echoed in my room. I gave a subtle grunt and checked my clock.