The signs and Kim Taehyung in a relationship

Aries: The rather passionate couple with a lot of skinship. They will literally display their affection for one another for everyone to see. (Usually it will be the Aries male/female initiating it.)

Taurus: Another OTP pairing. This couple loves food more then anything, and you can probably spot them in restaurants that are popular for quality food. 

Gemini: The on and off couple. They're always bickering about something, but when they get affectionate there's A LOT of skinship. 

Cancer: The opposite couple. They make a good pairing due to their differences, and they'll have the best and most interesting conversations ever. 

Leo: The high maintenance couple. Rich af and you will probably be able to tell because of the assets they own. (Leo male/female will flaunt it by wearing expensive clothing.) 

Virgo: The In-Their-Own-World couple. Some light skinship in public, but you can tell they love each other by their actions and the way they look at each other. (The couple that is supposedly only suppose to exist in movies.) 

Libra: The fun couple. Always out doing activities together and trying to do new things. There's this unspoken mutual understanding between the two. They don't like to speak their mind to let the other know what they actually want even though they've said otherwise. 

Scorpio: The couple that keeps up with the latest gossip and criticises anything they can.  Their dark-humour and sarcasm are plenty frightening too, especially when you piss them off. They work as a team and always supports one another. 

Sagittarius: The wild and extremely crazy couple. They know their boundaries and when to stop when they're together. They're pretty hyped about doing anything fun and are both pretty loud. They don't bother to hide the fact that they both love each other, and it will be very obvious and sometimes cringe worthy. 

Capricorn: The weird AF couple with the mental age of less then 10 but probably a lot of hidden cash that you don't know about. 

Aquarius: The Are-They-Even-Dating couple. Doesn't show a lot of skinship in public, and most of the time little gestures of affection are really subtle. 

Pisces: The intellectual couple. Probably the cutest pairing ever, with a lot of chemistry, teasing and light skinship. They're always laughing or smiling, and people literally envy their comfort with each others presence.