Syaf

Hello there!!

How are you??do you have a nice day??(Opsss....sorry because asking you dumb question. Just want to know your condition)

Hehehehehe,well as you can see...I am XxMrPerfect10xX and you all can call me Syaf(like the title say~)

Wait......why am I here anyway?? Can anybody tell me what is my mission in here???

*sigh* you really don't know???(ಥ_ಥ)-You

Yes(ノ゚▽゚)ノ

You have to introduce yourself to me and other about yourself,so from there....we can know more about you,genius(T_T)-You

Well thank you because call me genius *grin like an idiot*

Okey.....I'm leaving right now*walk away*-You

W-WAIT!!okey,okey...you win.I will become more serious right now -3-

Good,so let's start the introduction....shall we??-You

well...
I just started to be graphic maker 7 month ago.Why??because the one who always there for me,encourage me,the one how notice that my skills,is her.....  ChloeChau2003 a.k.a my beloved Wattpad sister😊😊

So from there,I try my hard to show her that I can be her best little brother ever!

Enough about the my past life....let's get through with my present life.

Solo,being a graphic designer is actually a hard job(for me)and it's late to notice by other people. Not like writer, a graphic designer must have a wild imagination and think creatively.Also,you need to think out the box.Never let anyone think you're crazy or weird. Think that you're special one.There's not so many who becoming graphic designer you know??sooo, if you have this skill even it's just a little bit,Come on!show off your skill to other and most importantly, practice. Always practice everyday.I Always set my mind and hope this quote when I feels like "I'm loser" "I can't do this" "give up already ".There....I know,so negative right???and this quote...give a light to me when I really need it the most.

"Practice make perfect"

            And

"Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is means to love you"

Yeah I know....you guys alaways heard that quote long ago right??but...it's always bring happiness for me.

My tools when I make a cover is:

Pixlr

Photo Editor Pro

Piscart

Phonto

PhotoLayers

There!I tell you everything that I know about the apps that will make your cover so OHAMAZING.

Ohh and where I get the super duper amazing yet so beautiful pictures???hehehe of course at here:

Pinterest

We Heart It

Tumblr

Mr.Google

There....I've tell you everything that I know.If you think this is not helping you a lot,please ask your Mr/Miss Google Play Store.LOLXD

Soooo,anything else you want to know about me??

About your personal life???your gender??fav things,colour etc???-You

Wow....seriously??? Why are you so interested about me???am I superstar??? ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Nope. You're far from being a superstar.Enough dreaming about the things that never will come true,Syaf-You

*pouted* okey,okey......

My top 5 favorite things and I love the most is:

1.WATTPAD

2.ANIME

3.My family and friends (in real life and in here)

4.Food

5.studing and reading books (yeah I know.That's nerd always do....but hey,I'm proud to be a nerd for sure)

My top 5 that I hate and dislike the most is:

1.Darkness

2.horror movie/story/etc (anything that relate with horror things)

3.Smut things

4.people that betrayal,lies and act all good but mean to me.

5.can't play wattpad for the rest of my life.

My favorite colour is blue,orange,pastel colour and white

I'm will act *Dandere when I meet a new people.But when you close and know more about me,I always act Tsun-tsun to you (means *Tsundere)and....when you're becoming one of my beloved person in my life I will protect you and from there, I automatically becoming *Yandere.

This picture will explain more about Dandere,Tsundere and Yandere things.

Still want to become my friends??? *grin*