Chapter: 9

Your POV.

Tyler was okay. The robber was arrested, but Josh was unconscious. I don't know what I'm gonna do If Josh doesnt make it. Tyler kept saying it was his fault this happened. Jenna kept telling him no and of he says it again I'll have to tell him no in my way. The nurse came in and she knows our relations towards Josh. And we know eachother. I remeber her.

Tyler's POV.
The nurse took me and Jenna out the room leaving (Y/N) there with Josh. "Mr.Dun has lost a lot of blood and is in a coma. He's going to need a donater. Jenna had to volunteer because I had lost enough blood already. So the nurse took Jenna to a different room i went to join (Y/N) because Jenna told me to stay. I don't do good with blood I pass out. Anyways I went in and (Y/N) was sitting next to Josh bad holding his hand with her head down, hair in her face and tear steams. When Jenna came back the nurse told us to step out and we did. "This is all my fault if I didnt try to take the gun he would be awake." I leaned my head against the wall. (ps. You can't go into a coma due to a large amount of blood, you'll die. I'm just using this fake fact for the story so its not true!!) (Y/N) walked over towards me. I looked up and she was still looking down with her hair in her face. She raised her hand and slaped me I held my face. "Shut up Tyler! This isn't your fault quit saying it is! Your only making matters worse. Blaming it on you isn't right it isn't helping. You have to believe and know that he'll get through this. Because he will." she said sobbing. "Alright thank you (Y/N). I'm sorry."
"It's fine just have hope okay. And I'm sorry for slapping you." she never looked up. "(Y/N)?" is asked. "Yeah?" she replied. "If I may ask how are you So good at this?" I said. "When I was 6 I had a favorite tia her name was Selena. She was always the one to save me and take me places and stop my parents from hitting me, but only when she was around. One day she was in her home and she had a heart attack. We were informed and when she was in the room she asked for me only. I went in there and she smiled at me. I was crying of course and she wiped my years away and moved my hair out of my face she said (Y/N), I'm not gonna be here long I'll be gone you won't be able to see me but I'll be watching over you all the time. Don't worry. I love you and don't forget me. I said I would never forget her and I didnt she also told me to have hope and everything will work out. Just when we said I love yous and see you laters. I was walking out and I heard the monitor's go for a long beep. No more steady ones I turned around and fell to my knees and started crying louder. The nurse's and doctors came in and made me leave. When I went out my parents constantly hit me like always but then i had no way out. Josh saves me now that's why I love him. You saved me too. Your songs help me alot. Thank you." she still never looked up and she was sitting with her head in her knees, still sobbing. I sat down next to her "your welcome. And thank you for being a fan and being here." I said. Me and Jenna were rubbing her back for about 5 minutes until the doctor came out (Y/N) finally looked up. Her eyes were blood shot red and she had dried year streams her hair was still kind of in her face too. "Mr.Dun is awake." the nurse said and smiled she opened the door and featured for us to go in. Me and Jenna went in and saw Josh he gave a weak smile and asked where she was. "Who?" I asked. "Duh, (Y/N). Where?" he said. "Oh yeah she's here." she was walking slow when she entered the room.
She ran towards Josh and fell to her knees. "I knew you would make it." she said crying louder and louder. "It's okay, (Y/N). I'm here and I'm not leaving." he said and grabbed her hand. I went over to Jenna who was sat in the chairs I put my arm around her and she later her head on me. "I'm glad he's awake." she said. "Me too." I replied. "Hey Josh?" I asked "Yeah Tyler?"
"How was it like? Being in a coma in all?" I asked
"It's like, um. Like your walking down an endless black tunnel. Until I guess your out of the coma which is seeing the white light." he said and looked around until his eyes caught something in the corner of the room. "That's scary." Jenna said and looked where Josh was looking. I looked over and so did (Y/N). We sat there, all staring at the corner for about 3 minutes. The nurse walked in we all faced towards her "Good evening, everyone. I have good news and bad news. Good news is that Mr.Dun will be able to leave tomorrow afternoon. Bad news is visiting hoursare over at 11 it's 11:26, you'll have to come back tomorrow visiting hours start at 9 a.m. I'll give you 5 minutes to say bye. And have a goodnight folks. See you soon." (Y/N) and Josh were still holding hands and hate to remove them. "(Y/N)?, sweetie we have to go." Jenna said. I walked over to him and have him a laying down hug "see you tomorrow buddy. And hey, that's Sick!" I smiled and walked away. Jenna went over to him, kissed his cheek and said bye. (Y/N) walked over to us and said she would meet us in the car. Me and Jenna walked out and went to heat up the car.

Your POV.
I went over to Josh and kissed him. "I'll see you tomorrow first thing in the morning ok? Up I've you." I said and smiled at him. "I love you too, (Y/N). Come here I have to tell you something." he said and gestured for me to come closer "Yeah?"
"Closer."
He kissed me and I kissed back we sat there for like 2 minuets. "I love you."
I love you too, Josh. Can't wait for you to come home." I smiled and held his hand.
"Me neither."
"The nurse says that I'll have to get a lot of sleep and drink Alot alot of water. So I'll be fine."
"See ya soon. Call me if you need anything. Anything at all." I let go of his and hand and walked out the door. I left the hospital and walked towards the car I got in. "(Y/N)?" Jenna asked. "Yeah jenna?"
"Me and Tyler were thinking. We should throw a suprise Welcome home party for Josh. What do you think?"
"Yes of course that's a great idea. We can stop at the store tonight we have about 2 hours until the store closes."
"Alright to the store we go." Tyler says as he reverses. Josh is gonna like this.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I will update as soon as possible and I'm sorry it takes so long to update. I try to make every chapter 1,000 words at the least. So tell me if you want me to change that and make it shorter or if it's fine. Sorry for any misspelled words or bad grammar. Have a great rest of the Day/Night. For me currently writing this is 4:00 a.m. lol this is my working hour. Then I go to sleep. Anyways I am at 800+ readers YEEEEE!!! I didnt think I would make it this far I'm last 1k YAYA!! Please tell me if you like it. Anyways don't forget to follow me on instagram @ Fairly._joshler Thank you! And don't forget to Vote and comment and share with your friends.

~ Tøri

Stay alive Frens
|-/