Chapter: 19

Josh's POV.
I didnt know what time the girls were coming home so Tyler and I left to find a chapel and priest and invite all family.
We started with family I called mom and Dad "hello?"
"Hey Josh How are you?"
"Great you?"
"Doing good. What's up?"
"Well. I wanted to invite you to my wedding."
" *SCREAMS* AH JOSH YES YES!! IS IT (Y/N)?!"
"Yes of course mom."
"We'll fly there tonight."
"Okay love you bye."
"Love you too bye"
Mom will tell everyone about the wedding. So that's done. Now backstage Tøp we all met up at a Starbucks.
Text message- Hey guys big news meet us this Starbucks and I went directions.
10 minutes later everyone finally arrived.
"So Josh what's the big news?"
"I'm getting Married."
They clapped "to that cute little girl (Y/N)?"
"Yeah. I Want you all to Come."
"Of course when?"
"This Friday."
"Okay we'll be there." We and drink and hung out for a little longer. Then we went to find a good chapel. We found one and it came with priest, luckily.
We paid and went home. We saw Jennas car and searched for them. They were asleep in Tyler's room together. "Awe how cute?" Tyler said taking a picture. We laughed and closed the door. We went to go watch tv. And heard a knock at the door. "Mom? How'd you get here so fast?" I asked.
"Oh. Idk. Its my sons wedding." she came in and kissed my cheek. "So when can I meet this young lady?" she asked looking around.
"Not right now she had been out all day with Jenna and now is sleeping."
"Oh. Jenna is Tyler's wife correct?"
"Correct."
"Awe can't wait to see her again. She was so nice and beautiful."
"Yeah. So is (Y/N)."
"Can't wait."
It was 10 p.m.
Mom you can sleep in my bed Tyler and I will sleep in the living room. "Okay goodnight boys."
"Night mom."
"Night." Tyler said and layed down on one of the couches.
"You excited Josh?" he asked me.
"Yeah of course."
"I know the feeling is great. Being with the love of your life forever. And being happy. Its great."
"I bet. I'll be able to live it. Soon."
"Night Josh."
"Night Tyler."

|-/

Hello Frens!
Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did making it.
Shorter chapter and next chapter will be Wedding day.
Follow my instagram Fairly._joshler
And Vote and comment.

Until next time....

~Tøri
           Stay alive Frens
                                       |-/