Chapter One

(At school)
Loretta's POV
*Bell rings* Oh thank god! It's time for lunch, I swear y'all be starving your girl on purpose. Idk what it is but eating gum to satisfy your stomach only makes you more hungry😩. "Hey Kyky, come on we gotta get to lunch before that line get too long. "Ight gurl leggo,"said Kyla.
Kyla's POV
Aye what up... besides the sky and shit. My name is Kyla, I'm 16 as well and Lolo's right hand and go to. Me and loretta are almost the same but she crazier than me, just saying 😉. (P. S. I'm in the media box)
(In the cafeteria)
"Ayeee gucci!!! We the first ones in line," I said. Loretta looked so relieved, she almost looked high. We got our food and sat at our usual table that was close to the window showing the outside of the school. Now for the longest loretta has had a problem with finding a boyfriend. Personally, I don't think she needs one, but that's lolo... always trying to follow the 'trend' 👎. Even though she probably doesn't want to hear it but I just have to see how she doing. "So how is your search? " I politely asked.
Lolo's POV
I really did not want to go back to this topic but I'm not bout to make a big deal out of it.
"It ain't going at all, I mean it's like I've been searching through deserts and dry skin without lotion, " I complained. Kyla sighed, "Well what if I set you up on some more blind dates 😎"
I started to chuckle, " Oh H.E. to the double L naw, I went through lions, tigers, and bears just to get that nightmare out of my head." "That last date was decent 😅, " kyla said trying to look at the bright side. "Girl no it wasn't, he took me to this lame teens only spot that smelled like weed, sweat, and long jon silver's fish pussy. 😷" "Well what we gonna do then?" Kyla asked. I reply, "Idk but you wanna spend the weekend over at my house?" "Yea I'll just have to ask my parents." Kyla said.