Admin Application (CLOSED)

Welcome to Project Dark Fantasies. If you are interested in becoming an admin there will be a few things that you will need to follow and that will be required from you.

Now, an admin has to keep up with this profile and will also be reporting to one of the two founders if there is a problem. Such as not being sure about something or if you have gotten yourself into a bad situation with one of the authors whose book you are reviewing.

You have to be open minded about what you read in this community, you will also have to be okay with reading any category of book. Which could fall under the category BDSM, horror, erotic, supernatural, twisted or even a psychological book. Please remember that you might have to review a really dark book.

If you want to become an admin for Project Dark Fantasies you will have to contact one of the two founders or just simply send a private message to us on this profile. Please don't forget that to become an admin you have to be open minded about what you read and be okay with reading mature content.

Founders Aimee21x & SeraphinaMontez
If one of the founders doesn't reply back, please message the other founder or this page.

Admins and available spots.
1. Sweetblast
2. Jasmine_M_Augustus
3. The_Lancelot_
4. kendeldon
5. HinataDate
6. SerenityR0se
7. Bruh_Userious
8. peekabru
9. Callme_Yue
10. LavendarEyes
11. -monarchy
12. SeaOfHazel
13. jrl_sty
14. dancedemon
15. princesskrob
16.
17. rearviewz
18. crazykajal
19. ultraviolet_death
20. EmbracingMadness

If your name wasn't mention on here and you're a member it's nothing to worry about. The member list is different from the admin list.