For Members/Admins

Everyone in the community should know their position in the community, the positions are members, admins, co-founder and founders.
If you haven't done so it will be really helpful for you to go into your Slack/Wattpad profile and put down what position you are on in the community on your Slack account or put on the sash that was given to you on your Wattpad profile picture.

At the moment there are 7 members in the community. A member's job is to find Dark books that fit under the communities' category and recommend for them to be put in the book list, they are also required to help in contest if needed.

There are 15 current admins in Project Dark Fantasies. An admins job is to review books, help with contest if needed and recommend books, by this I mean that if you think that the book that you have just reviewed should be added to the book list it will go into the book list without any questions from anyone except from the founder/co-founder. You will receive credit for your book review. If you do not receive credit for your effort or think that you haven't, please send a message to the founders or the co-founder.

As a co-founder of the community your job is the same as a founders. Which is basically doing a bit of everything. From what a member and admins does to what a founder does in the community.

A founders job is to make sure that everything is done perfectly well in Project Dark Fantasies. It is their job to also handle the graphics which come from our graphic designer Sweetblast . The founder is the only one to have the password of the community for security reasons.

In the slack account no one is allowed to post on the general wall. That wall is for announcements only and it will be kept that way unless you are asked to post on that wall. For those of you that haven't noticed, the ProjectDarkFantasies slack account is also shared with the admins from TheGentlemensProject . There is a private chat room that is just for that community alone.

Private chat rooms in slack cannot be created by anyone.

Now, at the moment there are a few private chat rooms opened in the account. All of them are controlled by the founder, some of the private chat rooms are made to be able to handle the community in an easier way for the founders and some are made for specific people to talk only.

Anyone who is a member or admin of Project Dark Fantasies has the right to use the Book List to post their own works in. Now this does not mean that you are allowed to post your works every month on it since it is to help authors get noticed.

If you are a member/admin and have changed your username on Wattpad please message me to tell me your new username.

There are no 2nd chances in the communities. By that I mean that if you have broken the rules or haven't done what was asked of you it's an automatic kick from the community, without any warnings from the founder. If the founder believes that you are not suited for your position in the community anymore the founder is able to kick you out without having to give you an explanation.

Keep in mind, if you happened to be kicked out from the community it's for a reason.