K-Kidnapped!?

Ignore the hideous face!!!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Wake up." Someone slapped me. I quickly wake up and tried to get out of bed, but I'm in a chair tied up. This isn't my bed, thus isn't my room, actually I don't think this is my home. I look around but it's all dark there's only one speck of light and it's shining in my eyes.
There was figure that moved and it caught my attention. I squinted my eyes to see better but I couldn't make out what it was. My heart started beating faster and I started to become afraid.

"Mmphmm." I tried to speak but there was a piece of cloth tied around my mouth. What is going on? The figure that moved earlier walked towards me. I tried to back up, but it's very difficult to move when your tied to chair. I kept struggling with the ropes but it started to cut my legs.

"Don't move, if you hurt yourself now I won't be able to have fun in the future." The strange guy said he walked into the light. My eyes widened as he became visible. He had a whip in his hand and he untied the cloth that covered my mouth. I did the most common thing anybody would do, I screamed but he quickly covered my mouth.

"Scream any louder I might have to start. Now, you're gonna tell me what happened tonight." He smiled creepily as he took his hand off my mouth.

"Mamoru..." I said as a tear fell from my eye. He tied the cloth around my mouth and he stepped out of the light back into the darkness and left. Someone, anyone, help me...

Taro's P.O.V.

Something doesn't feel right, it feels as if something happened. I get up and check around the house. Door by door, room by room, but there's one room I won't enter and that's Ayaka's room. I go into Mamoru's room and he's sleeping in his bed. Mom and Dad is sleeping peacefully in there room as well.

Maybe I was worried for nothing. I go back to my room and fall back asleep.

~Time Skip~

"Dango, Dango, Dango-"

My alarm goes off and I quickly turn it off. Clannad is just a sad story, anyway I take a quick shower and put on my uniform. I walked in Mamoru's room and find him still asleep. I drag him out of bed and threw his uniform at him.

"Wake up Mamoru, today is a hurry up and wake up day, not a rip me off my bed again on a weekend I'll tear your head off day." I said with a poker face. He groaned and used his uniform as a pillow.

"You asked for it." I smirked and grabbed his pillow. I swung it at him and he caught it before it could hit him each time.

"You're already up so just get changed." I rolled my eyes and left. I walked to Ayaka's door and was about to knock on it, but...

"Rule one. Don't talk to me."

"Rule two. Leave me alone."

"Rule three. Ignore me."

You and your stupid rules Ayaka. You sure do know how to hurt a guy. I chuckled and walked downstairs.

"Good morning Taro." Ichiya smiled as he bowed.

"So what did she tell you when she let you in her room." I whispered. His eyes widened and I winked.

"It's alright, we always ignored what they say all the time. So, I'll let you decide on what to give us to eat." I smiled. He smiled back and bowed once more before leaving.

Mamoru walked downstairs messing with his blonde hair. Seems like mom and dad is away on a business trip. He took a seat and our food came out. I finished my food after Mamoru swallowed his. He was about to eat Ayaka's plate until I smack his hands away.